Posted September 24, 2013
I believe that the Staff and Teachers of Bryson Elementary are the best of the best and deserve the recognition that so often goes unnoticed. It is so much easier to dwell on the negative aspects of people that are doing their best to fulfill the State Education requirements, that they have no control over. Principal Chambers, Assistant Principal, Staff, and Teachers, thank you from the bottom of our heart for all you do for our children, especially how you truly care for their total well-being, and the moral compass you provided in the school. This is our daughter's first year in Public School, and I appreciate how the staff, teachers, and PTA Leaders that have been so gracious, kind, and understanding of my numerous questions. I was amazed at the attendance of parents at the volunteer meeting recently, and as parents my husband and I stay involved in our children's school(s), and the impact of parental involvement makes all the difference in your child's success in school. May God continue to bless your efforts! Kathy B. Long

Bryson Elementary School 1

Posted September 06, 2013
We live in this school area and if you are looking for a free daycare than this is fine. But I wanted my kids to be happy with teachers that care. After the first teacher meeting before school we took our daughter out of the school and applied for another school.

Posted August 17, 2011
Bryson Elementary is the best school ever! Always has been. I attended there as a child and last year my 1st grader had MY 1st grade teacher! There are also a few more staff that remain! My oldest child went through Bryson Elementary also. That should tell you how loving and determined the teachers are! The PTA is awesome!!! The principals (Mr. Chambers and Mrs. Mills) and all staff (counselors, lunchroom, office, etc.) are excellent!! The middle schools say that our children are the most accedemically ready for 6th grade compared to the other elementary schools in the area. I highly recommmend this school to any new people in the area!!! " IT'S THE FINEST SCHOOL ON THE PLANET!!"

Bryson Elementary School 3

Posted June 01, 2010
OK, I am the person who did the last review but I forgot more than I thought... sadly, this is not good. SO. CAFETERIA. MAJOR NO-NO! There is HAIR in my food, yes HAIR!! ( I also know it is not mine because I have not gone gray ( or white ) and probably won't for a long time. I really think SOMEBODY needs to buy hair nets for them.... Isn't that what the PTA is for???? ANYWHO, I ( and many others in my class and possibly the whole school ) DO NOT want to pay for food we are'nt even going to eat because it's full of hair. I'm leaving this school to go to Bryson Middle but I'm sure there are others in lower grades that want this ended. I recomenned for the PTA to go to the store and buy hair nets before food inspectors show up.

Bryson Elementary School 4

Posted March 05, 2010
Good School. The principal is very nice and keeps the school well-organized. Mr.West ( guidance ) is very nice and teases you (in a good way) all the time. Mrs.Cheasteen ( 5th grade guidance) is also a good guidance couselor. The school all-together I would rate at about a 4 and maybe a half. ( I mean there is always one of those days...) The not-so-good thing about this school is that in the fifth grade, you go on a field trip to DC. The cost for 1 person is around 450 dollars, and in my case, two people cost 800 some-odd dollars. We had one fundraiser for that and our profit was what we made (not counting what we bought) I think there should be more. But, my teacher has given me the idea of doing my own fundraiser and I also know this is not the schools fault.

Posted March 22, 2009
the best school and the only elementary school my kids will ever go to.

Bryson Elementary School 0

Posted June 05, 2008
Our son had a wonderful experience at Brysn this year. His teacher is excellent, and I was very pleased with the growth we saw this year in both reading and math. Communication between home and school was great and we are looking forward to another great year next year.

Bryson Elementary School 0

Posted April 08, 2008
Great school with exceptional caring teachers and staff!

Posted June 28, 2006
Bryson is a great school. Our son absolutely loves it. The level of caring and interaction between the staff and parents/children is amazing. Mr. Chambers (principal) and Mr. West (guidance counselar) are great. The academics are super! I highly reccommend Bryson to anyone!

Posted July 24, 2005

Bryson Elementary School
703 Bryson Dr, Simpsonville, SC  29681
Last modified Bryson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bryson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top