Simpsonville, SC
Students enrolled: 1,003

Mauldin Elementary School 4

Posted July 27, 2013
I had three children attend Mauldin Elementary over the past ten years. The school cares about the kids. I feel like we had a good cross-section of teachers. As at every school, some were wonderful and some were okay. The nurse has changed in case that's a big concern (2011).

Mauldin Elementary School 5

Posted March 28, 2011
I disagree with the last post. The nurse at Mauldin is awesome! She takes great care of the kids - truly cares about them! I have seen her with all sorts of sick children and she knows what she's doing and is very sweet to them. I also like that she sends them home if they need to be home so they don't infect other children. I think she's doing a great job!

Mauldin Elementary School 2

Posted February 04, 2011
the nurse is uneducated and mean. please change the nurse at this school. other than that it is a good school

Mauldin Elementary School 5

Posted February 03, 2009
My son is only in K-5 but at this point in the year, I have nothing but good things to say about this school. His teachers are wonderful and very informative about progress. The staff and PTA at Mauldin Elementary School give 100% to their students.

Posted April 18, 2008
This school represents hospitality. All teachers are very nice.

Posted September 20, 2007
I have two boys at this school who are in 1st and 3rd grades. Mauldin Elementary is a wonderful school with caring, well-educated teachers, a strong administrative staff, and an active PTA that gives 100%.

1194 Holland Rd, Simpsonville, SC  29681
Last modified Mauldin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mauldin Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top