Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

Depends on the teacher. We had some good and some not so good, I think some just do their "job" and go home

I have had one child go through Mauldin and I had to withdraw the my other child. I really thought this was a great school and then Mr. Parker left and it seemed to go downhill for us since then.

I had three children attend Mauldin Elementary over the past ten years. The school cares about the kids. I feel like we had a good cross-section of teachers. As at every school, some were wonderful and some were okay. The nurse has changed in case that's a big concern (2011).

I disagree with the last post. The nurse at Mauldin is awesome! She takes great care of the kids - truly cares about them! I have seen her with all sorts of sick children and she knows what she's doing and is very sweet to them. I also like that she sends them home if they need to be home so they don't infect other children. I think she's doing a great job!

the nurse is uneducated and mean. please change the nurse at this school. other than that it is a good school

My son is only in K-5 but at this point in the year, I have nothing but good things to say about this school. His teachers are wonderful and very informative about progress. The staff and PTA at Mauldin Elementary School give 100% to their students.

This school represents hospitality. All teachers are very nice.

I have two boys at this school who are in 1st and 3rd grades. Mauldin Elementary is a wonderful school with caring, well-educated teachers, a strong administrative staff, and an active PTA that gives 100%.

Last modified Mauldin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.