Spartanburg, SC

Posted April 29, 2010
Pine Street has always been a wonderful school, but now with arts infusion it's becoming even better! The children are actively involved in their learning and retaining more information because of the arts. My children love their school, adore their teachers and have learned so much! The creative thinking methods that are encouraged at Pine Street will help them be competitive in this ever changing world!

Posted April 29, 2010
Pine St is full of caring teachers, caring principals, and energetic and creative students. My daughter has been there since kindergarten and loves every minute of her time there.

Posted April 28, 2010
It is like a family! Everyone cares about each other and respects each other. The arts are important and infused into the curriculum. Parents volunteer and help out all the time.Teachers go the extra mile.

Posted April 28, 2010
Pine Street is a wonderful school! I first experienced Pine Street as a parent, and was blown away at the'family atmosphere.' Parents are involved and teachers/staff really care! Now I am a teacher at Pine Street. It is a comfortable and positive environment to work in. Pine Street School is just the greatest!!

Posted September 16, 2009
My godson attends Pine Street Elementary and it's the best. He is doing so well and really loves that school.

Posted September 17, 2008
This is an exceptional school. I am not from this area or this state and the worse I can say is that I wish ALL schools were like Pine St. Great staff and faculty, high expectations and fabulous educational standards are also EXPECTED. The teachers are nuturing yet demanding. We are so lucky to have this school and the wonderful teachers and parents here at Pine Street and in Spartanburg, SC!

Posted September 10, 2008

Posted January 31, 2008
What a great school!! Everyone is friendly, child oriented and outgoing. My 6th grader has come from a D/F student in District 2 schools to making 2 A's, 3 B's and 1 C this grading period. I have three children at Pine Street and I am extremely satisfied with everyone! Best school in the county for your young child.

Posted October 26, 2007
As parent's to a first grader going in to the public school system, we were very nervous about the changes that would take place with new people and a new curriculum, but Pine Street was a great change. The school took my son right under their wing with one-on-one interaction to start getting ready for 2nd grade within the first couple of weeks. Service and participation from teachers, administrators, and parents has been exceptional. As I saw on one mother's t-shirt, We don't send our children to Pine Street to be average!'

Pine St. Elementary School 2

Posted September 10, 2007

Pine St. Elementary School
500 South Pine St, Spartanburg, SC  29306
Last modified Pine St. Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pine St. Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top