Posted February 23, 2011
My daughter is a 7th grade student,she loves this school ,the teachers are wonderful,they always give their best for better teaching.My daughter was a good student,but now she is much better.Thank you very much to all staff that makes this possible.

Posted February 26, 2010
My daughter is a 7th grader at Mccracken Jr High, and she really loves this school and so do I. The teachers are very nice and they excell in teaching in my opinon. My daughter is still maintaing an A average. Also Mr. Courtney the 7th grade conselor is excellence in his field of work he is sooo nice, and the principle Ms. peach is nice too. So far all my daughter's friends are sweet kids too. And last but, not lease Ms. Shelia, the front desk secretary is wonderful doing her job too. The policeman they have at mccracken works very well with the kids. They understands him and he understands them, and that's a good thing.

Posted September 17, 2009

Mccracken Middle School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
It's my son's first year but I am very pleases with the teachers and staff. They truly care about our children

Mccracken Middle School 1

Posted February 19, 2008

Posted July 11, 2007
My daughter loves this school. She has made a lot of friends and the teachers are wonderful. You can always email them about a problem or concern you have about your child. I absolutly love Dr. Courtney. He is a great guidance counselor. They have a lot of opportunities for students there and the parents are involved. Go Eagles!

Mccracken Middle School 4

Posted March 21, 2007
McCracken Junior High seems to be preparing well my 8th grader for high school curricula.

Posted October 03, 2006
Like most parents, we were concerned when our oldest child matriculated from Jesse Boyd Elementary to McCracken Junior High School as a seventh grader. That was in 2004-2005, he is now a ninth grader and it is the 2006-2007 school year. He has had a truly fantastic experience. An average student academically, good student athletic and 'Mr. Personality' in nature, he is the perfect well rounded student. The teachers, grade level guidance counselors and principals are all top notch individuals. I highly recommend McCracken Junior High School to all parents. We have experienced no bullying only warm caring faculty, staff and students. Our fifth grader wants to skip sixth grade and go to McCracken next year because of the fantastic experience that his brother has had! We will miss McCracken in 2007-2008 as he goes to Spartanburg High School. However, we will return in 2008-2009. GO EAGLES!

Posted March 07, 2006
My child loved this school. He was so excited to be getting uot of elementary school. I recomend this school to everyone. Students are free and the are still obeying rules ever day. The dress code is fantastic. There are no drugs here and this school provides many opportunities. Last year my son was able to go to Australia, Hawii, and New Zealand, and China on a trip, that for that experience was at a great price. There are almost no 'bullies' and the standards in acedemics are very high. My child came out with all A's. The teachers give your child the help they need and devote sfter school time to you chhild to tutor them if they have any questions.

Mccracken Middle School
300 Webber Rd, Spartanburg, SC  29307
Last modified Mccracken Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mccracken Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top