Posted August 18, 2010
I love this school. I attended Clifdale when I went to elementary and now my son attends there now.

Clifdale Elementary School 0

Posted January 24, 2009
Clifdale is a great school,but could use some more teachers for s.Needs children.

Posted October 15, 2007

Posted November 23, 2004
This is an awesome and friendly school. My kids love it and they have not only caught up (from previous schools failing to meet their needs)but have also excelled.I am proud of this school and would recomend it to anyone.It is by far the best here and the best we have ever attended.It is old fashioned learning environment with new technology and up to date subjects.Absolutely Awesome.

Clifdale Elementary School
451 Heritage Hills Dr, Spartanburg, SC  29307
Last modified Clifdale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clifdale Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top