Bad
Good

This school is horrible!!!! All the way to the principal! He's a JOKE! They have no concept of SAFETY for children that are put in their care from the time they step on their property til the time they step off it! We recently just moved to SC from out of state and thought this would be a good fit but my children defiantly will NOT be returning to Arcadia next school year. He is retiring and should because he doesn't care about ALL the students only certain ones. However when I called the Supertindent he was very apologetic and showed sympathy something the principal should have done. My youngest child attends another school in district 6 and I love that school along with the staff and principal. DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILDREN TO THIS SCHOOL if you care about how they are treated and there safety.

Arcadia is a joke to all schools. This school has issues they need to worry about kids and treat them all the same instead of trying to help out only certain ones. students need to come first and they need to listen to the students instead of assuming teachers there are saints. If you ever have problem don t bother trying to dicuss it you will be in the wrong to them there teacher couldn't possible be in the wrong. If there is any other school your child could attend besides this one I would go for it..

Arcadia elementary school needs improvement I picked my niece and nephew up 2 day of school they just got in my car no questions ask then lady that stands in middle telling cars to stop and go doesn't have no idea what she is doing. Then to stop this off just starting the school year and this being my child's first year there there is no safety. The first day he has ever in his life been to school they told mr his teacher would be waiting at door on him and Thank God I walked him in there was no one inside the door waiting kids was coming in going where they was suppose to while we just stood there anyone could have picked him up this was not safe...then picking him up they said he couldn't wear his shoes no more excuse me they costed money! Girls wear sandals are they told to wear socks with them? This school need important. They need to worry about safety and treating kids all the same

Arcadia Elementary is a joke. The secretary is evil. The principal doesn't do his job. The kids run wild. The nurse barely knows the right side of a bandaid. The two biggest bullies there are teachers that shouldn't be allowed to train dogs much less children. The parents are lazy and ignorant. They get everything handed to them on a platter. three square meals every day, clothing, groceries, furniture for their houses, english classes, christmas presents, rent and bills paid, free medical attention, free glasses, free medicines, and anything else they can beg. And they aren't even thankful for the help. STOP THE FREE-LOADING!!! Arcadia is just making the problem worse by enabling these moochers!

this is not a good school. They always have there haater primarilynd out asking for money. They cater to the mexican kids more then others. Almost all of the teachers play favorite with the kids.Alot of the staff is very rude also.The bully program here is a joke. My child informed the teacher and counselor 3 times and nothing was done about her being bullied.

My child is student at this school and I love this school. The Principal, Teachers, and the entire staff are very nice and always go the extra mile. They are there for all children, regardless of ethnicity. They have a bully program and because of this program bullying is at a minimum. My child is on the A-B Honor Roll and really enjoys school. The Principal encourages family activities and parental involvement that have allowed my family to play a key role in my child's education. This is very important, because, as a parent, I feel that it is better for parents to be involved in the education of our children and not depend entirely on the school system.

My children have been going to this school for 3 yrs i think its a great school. My kids love all the teachers there, the principal is nice too. They could improve on the seceraty she kinda rude but other than that i love this school and hope that my kids can finish out here

I am very disappointed in this school. There is very little discipline over the children. I feel teachers are afraid to discipline certain children in fear of repercussion from parents. I have switched my child to a different school in the district and have a very happy and productive child now. What a difference a year can make at a new school.

My kids enjoy Arcadia. They do not teach Spanish more than English. They actually have a very good literacy program that helps Spansh speaking children learn English, as well as challenges English speaking children. The principal, teachers, parents and students all make up a great team at this school. I have been invloved with this school for many years and I have been very pleased with all of the policies, procedures and the ways they have handled situations with my children, as well as others. Some people seem to think that because this school is primarily Spanish speaking children that they must be teaching at a lower level, but that is absolutely not the case.

My children attended Arcadia most of their young lives and each year has been a traumatic one. They focus more on teaching Spanish than english. I enrolled my children in Alexander Elementary in Greenville SC, where I saw an immediate change. There grade point average went from C's and D's to honor roll. Arcadia really needs to rethink what they're doing.

Last modified Arcadia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.