Spartanburg, SC

Posted August 26, 2013
Jesse Bobo's exciting and inviting environment makes me excited to be here on a daily basis. The faculty and staff are devoted and are always working hard to meet the students needs, whatever that may take. With it's many changes, Jesse S. Bobo Elementary School will soon be the school that all schools admire to be JUST LIKE!

Posted August 25, 2013
Jesse S. Bobo Elementary is continuously buzzing with excitement. Students are engaged in learning activities and perform based on Common Core lessons. Teachers are willing to go the extra mile to find new and innovative ways to teach and make learning fun. Our school is PBIS trained and students are taught how to exhibit positive behaviors. For example, instead of telling students they can't run in the hallway, we remind them to walk in the hallways. We help students focus what they CAN do instead of what they can't do! There is no other school I would rather be a part of!

Posted August 24, 2013
Jesse Bobo is a great place for children to be. The staff is caring and excited about what they do, and the LEGO Education partnership that soon kicks off is anticipated by the staff, students, and parents. One of my favorite things about this school is that the students, even when they are out of high school, come back to be a part of the Jesse Bobo Elementary community. As part of our PBIS School Pledge says, Jesse Bobo "is a better place to be."

Posted June 05, 2013
The principal Mr. Thomas Webster is doing a great work in this school. I have seen all the staff effort to improve the scores of tests and above everything motivating students and parents for excellence and success. Keep up the good work!

Posted June 09, 2009

Jesse S. Bobo Elementary School 1

Posted September 19, 2008

Posted February 28, 2007
I think Jesse Bobo is an excellent school. I have a daughter enrolled in k5 there are she absolutely loves it! She is a special needs child (she has type 1 diabetes), and everyone has went above and beyond our expectations for her. The teachers, staff, and principal are always pleasant and treat the students as individuals and not just kids, which is what I feel is truly a necessity in todays society. I couldn't have asked for a better school for my child and would recommend this school to anyone!

Jesse S. Bobo Elementary School 4

Posted February 19, 2005
This school is no way an embrassment to school district 6. I have 2 children enrolled here. I have seen both of them grow emotionally and academically. I have also seen great improvements in their self esteem and confidence. It is a great pleasure to work with the teachers here. Also I don't think you will find a more caring principal than Mr. Blackwood. He and his staff keep a positive attitude and greet each child with a smile. I have found that Bobo has been a positive experience for my children and myself. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Jesse S. Bobo Elementary School 0

Posted January 11, 2005
I disagree with the first review. My two children were enrolled at that school, and had nothing but pleasant experiences there. My children excelled in all their classes, and it was a pleasure to work with the teachers. It is in no way an embarrassment to District 6.

Jesse S. Bobo Elementary School 1

Posted March 11, 2004
this school is an embrassment to district 6. there scores are lower than any district 6 school. they don't care about the students self esteem and confidence. some teachers are awesome like miss rogers, mrs proffitt, mrs downy, mrs martin, mrs byrd, and mrs hardee. these teachers are gifted. they work well with the students, but after that it's goes downhill.

Jesse S. Bobo Elementary School
495 Powell Mill Rd, Spartanburg, SC  29301
(864) 576-2085
Last modified Jesse S. Bobo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jesse S. Bobo Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top