PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

I was excited about getting my son involved in a christian environment, so when I saw Ridge Christian School, I was eager to enroll my son. The school was great. The teachers there seem dedicated, hardworking, and caring. I believe they are genuine in their faith and christianity. As for the daycare center which is connected to the building...well...I know from personal experience, having been hired to work as a preschool teacher, that it is not the 'christian' atmosphere it claims to be. There is a lot of catty and outright unproffesional behavior from the management. I couldn't leave there fast enough, and took my son with me, despite the fact that I did like the 'school' part. The same managment that oversees the school cannot claim ignorance concerning the preschool area. I wouldn't recommend this daycare to my worst enemy.

From my school to my childrens' schools to my grandchildrens' schools, I have never been happier with a school than I am with RCA. Every teacher knows every child and will individualize to meet their needs. I go to teachers or the principal with any concern I have and they listen. The parent is heard at this school. It's worth every dime it costs. I thank God for leading us to Ridge.

Last modified Ridge Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12