PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

The elementary bldg is dirty and best classified as a dump. Absoluttely pathetic that the main church doesnt do something, as they are always opening new outreaches, campuses and remodeling but have left the lower school to rot and constantly beg for money. This IS NOT a good reflection on this church. They are in desperate need of new, competent leaders!

This is my sons first year in this school, everyone is so sweet and Mrs. Gross is great:). So blessed to have my son going here

Our son has attended three years now and we HIGHLY recommend Faith Christian School. Our son is so far ahead of other children his age in public schools, currently only in 1st grade, though is surpassing 2nd and 3rd grades in public school system. The small classrooms provides the ability of the teacher to devote more one and one time with the students. The teachers really care for their kids and LOVE their jobs. The Headmaster started the first year our son did, so we do not know how it was previously, though had heard poor things, though have heard nothing but positive things from the current leadership.

We only have been at Faith for fourth and fifth grades. Communication between school and parents is dismal at best. Classroom environment can be interpreted as hostile because communication is one-way from teacher to student. Students MUST do what the teacher says, there is no discussion or exchange of ideas between students and staff or it is interpreted as being disrespectful. Teaching staff plays favorites and gives out discipline inconsistently. To sum it all up, public school attitude with a large sticker price, save your money and go elsewhere.

our son has gone here for 3 years. this school allows a kid to be a kid. the older grades look out for and treat the younger grades with respect and patience. a great campus with good leadership

One star is far too much praise for this "school" . All I can do is beg anyone considering this place to run away. I paid a small fortune to bring my child up in a christian learning enviroment and all I can say is the lack of quality teachers and supervision as well as caring or compassion ruined my childs life. They rope you in by coming across as wonderful christian caring staff. The behavior and actions I witnessed is anything but. I am sorry I bought it and hopefully you parents who read this do not either. There are much better genuine christian schools in the area, please keep searching and researching. I wish I did than maybe my child would not be in intense therapy.

Great school for my daughter. Moved here from out of state 6 years ago. Daughter did not like the public schools here, she had been in public school in the other state. She got a great education at Faith, got to play sports and is now graduating with a great Christian foundation. Just wish the school would get bigger to accommadate more choice of classes and other sports.

My child receives a quality Biblical Worldview education.

Great School, just no daycare when school is closed

Last modified Faith Christian School & Daycare is a Private school that serves grades PK-12