Posted May 16, 2014
We moved so my children could attend ARHS because of the quality of the education due to their excellent caring staff and strict principal. The school has created an excellent environment that allows students to accomplish their goals and teachers the authority to educate. Students are held to a high standard in both education and behavior. Graduating Seniors are prepared for college.

Posted April 15, 2014
My son and I love this school! Professional staff and the school is kept very neat and clean. No complaints here.

Ashley Ridge High School 3

Posted December 27, 2013
Might move in the area. Looking for schools for my Children. Would be my first choice, except it doesn't have a Strings program. Maybe next Fall?

Ashley Ridge High School 4

Posted July 17, 2013
I am currently a 10th grader at Ashley Ridge High School. The 2012-2013 schol year was a bit tough for me. I had failing grades and I really couldn't understand what was veing taught. When I recieved my report card I was upset but when I went to my teachers to talk about my grades they were more than happy to help me out. I went in everyday during lunch for extra help and then I began to turn assignments in on time and actually started passing with GREAT grades. All in all the teachers at AR are wonderful. Here at AR it's like one big family. The principals are strict but absolutely fair. It's a wonderful learning environment and we did WIN Palmetto's Finest! I'm proud to call myself a Swamp Fox! We ARe AR!

Posted February 19, 2013
I am very picky about where my children go to school and the education that they receive. We moved from Washington state which has very tough schools and Ashley Ridge rates equal with the education my children received in Washington. The staff is excellent and caring and the principal strict but fair. My daughter has been there 2 years and loves it. I highly recommend this school to a high school student and their parents.

Ashley Ridge High School 4

Posted May 17, 2012
I found the school to be very nice. The principals are excellent and are there to help in anyway possible. Some of the teachers need to find new professions. Several lack understanding and committment to education and honestly do not care.

Posted August 26, 2011
Ashley ridge is an amazing school. Everyone there is just like a family. We have amazing principals who do what is needed and are strict which is needed these days in schools. are athletic program is also wonderful . The coaches teach you the skills and push you to your fullest potential.the teachers do their job and are great , caring, and loving teachers. this schools by far the best high school around. when I was leaving middle school i was terrified to go into high school, but from the moment I seeped into the school I felt safe and loved. They also have the best support system, I promise you at all our activites, games, etc. We have the most students &teachers come out and support ! This is definitely what schools need to be like and Ashley ridge is not a school it is a FAMILY ! # proud to be a swampfoxx<3

Posted November 15, 2010
I am a student at Ashley Ridge High School, and most people would proabably say how much they despise their school, but I definitely do not. Ashley Ridge is a great school, and I am appreciative that I go to a brand new school with such caring teachers, great athletic programs, and amazing school spirit. I will truly miss Ashley Ridge when my graduation comes along. I was also never one of those people to ever get the best grades in school, but at AR I excel academically and in athletics, and am proud to call myself a Swamp Fox!

Posted December 20, 2009
Truly the most professional, caring, fun-loving faculty I have had the honor of working with. We were a new high school last year. Our first year's test scores were outstanding!

Ashley Ridge High School
9800 Delemar Hwy, Summerville, SC  29485
Last modified Ashley Ridge High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ashley Ridge High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top