Bad
Good

SES is the absolute best. The teachers, the staff and most of all the amazing principle make it such a wonderful learning environment.

We love being a part of Summerville Elementary. Principal Dibble is amazing and so very kind and takes her time to speak with everyone that walks in the door. A few minor issues with a few teachers but overall an amazing staff. My girls love it there so that's truly what matters most.

The first grade teachers are awesome , but the second grade teacher my son has doesn't listen to my son concerns and the principal never has time to talk about the situations going on with my child and his teacher...I plan to move just so he can get the best where communication is important. Also every time I call or come up there the office staff is very rude.

My daughters got the very best beginning of their long, public education at Summerville Elem. The Principal was the best ever! He knew all the students' names - every one of them! It was amazing. He had a petting zoo on school grounds, and lots of animals and birds inside the building. The teachers were all excellent - caring, yet firm. I walked my girls to and from school every day, in the middle of the historic district, and the atmosphere was very nurturing - much like when I was a little girl, and I'mno 'Spring Chicken' anymore. My kids are in college and high school now!

I honestly can't say enough about Dr. Sires and the staff at SES. They are hands down the best team around! They have been a major support for my son when it seemed he just couldn't cope and helped me find the much needed resources to get him through and learn better ways to work things out. Dr. Sires and the entire staff at SES are heros in my book. Thank You Team SES!

This is the best school ever where children come first

This is my child first year at SES! She is in KD and is enjoying every minute of it. Comes home everything wanting to read, read and read. She talks all night about what she does in school and being able to go and see the animals. I am really impressed with the staff and the commitment the teachers and Dr. Sires have towards the kids. The involvemnt the parents play in the school is wonderfull as well.

Dr Sires and the majority of the staff are fantastic. I have noticed a problem in communication among some of the teachers to the parents. Otherwise thsi school is really great.

Last modified Summerville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.