Sumter, SC

Posted August 20, 2013
Crosswell Drive Elementary School's goal is to provide a positive learning environment that strives to develop critical thinkers, life long learners, and productive citizens. As a family that fosters community involvement as well as parental support, we take pride in meeting the needs of the whole child by preparing innovative, diverse, and successful learning opportunities in an educational, arts, and technology matrix .

Posted August 24, 2010
It is important that I take the time to share with the viewers the importance of Crosswell Drive Elementary school. My child attends school by choice. She is in the Magnet Program for the Arts & Technology, music program. The school has great teachers that collaborate with parents and seek ways to ensure the children excel. The first thing my child said upon entering Crosswell was that everyone was friendly, including the principal. This is critical as the principal sets the tone for what happens in that school. I highly commend the principal and staff for their unfailing effort in working to make Crosswell a school that is able to stand against any other in this district, regardless of proximity.

Posted August 24, 2010
I love Crosswell school sooo much. I have a 15, 13, and 7yro. The oldest two went to Crosswell and loved it. My 13 didn't want to leave when he went to the 6th grade. My 7yro had trouble starting K-5 because of seperation anxiety. He screamed every morning like Mirah Carey. Dr. Hunter would come out her office and down the the K-5 hallway to help calm my son down. His teachers were excellent and helped too. I was so grateful. The staff is so friendly. I always go up to the school when I can and get involved with my child's education. What I like the most is Dr. Hunter's zero tolerence for bullying and dicipline problems. I feel great knowing each day that my child is safe at school. I encourage any parent to enroll their child at CDE!!!!!! Lunch is great too!!!

Posted August 22, 2010
I have been involved with Crosswell Drive for the past four years as a parent and a professional. The administration, staff and teachers have all been extremely caring and attentive to all of the children. I have seen the difference they have made in the lives of these children. Without them, some may not have a fghting chance.

Posted August 21, 2010
My child has been attending Croswell since Pre-K and he is in the 5 grade. I have really been happy with the school. The teachers and principle are always willing to listen to me and help me and my child with any problem and my child is happy in this school.

Posted August 17, 2009

Posted August 16, 2009
This school is very unorganized, my child has attended Crosswell since pre-k and it has totally went downhill, we are definitly considering a transfer.

Posted January 10, 2008

Crosswell Drive Elementary School 4

Posted December 23, 2005
- a former student
Crosswell drive is a wonderful school for students the teachers care a lot about the children. They do not give up on them, they work hard to provide a wonderful learning experiance!

Posted January 10, 2004

Crosswell Drive Elementary School
301 Crosswell Dr, Sumter, SC  29150
Last modified Crosswell Drive Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5
Crosswell Drive Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top