Bad
Good

Kingsbury Elementary School is the BEST school in which to be a student, parent, or staff member. Our focus is first and always about the children we teach. The quality of our teachers and administration is second to none. We strive each and every day to learn more and as educators, seek creative and innovative opportunities to allow ALL students to learn and experience success throughout the year. Our parents and volunteers are large in number due to our warm and inviting atmosphere which supports our belief that it DOES take a Village! Our teachers are positive, engaging, energetic, and first to do whatever it takes to make a better way for a better day in the lives of the students we serve. Our School Administrators support our students and staff every day, There is an open door policy allowing for open and honest conversation about what our students, and therefore our teachers, need to succeed. They work tirelessly every day of the year to secure what is needed for our teachers and students to succeed and they are always open to new ideas from students, parents, and staff. Our future leaders of tomorrow experience a nurturing and caring environment every day at KBE.

The best school, great Principles , loving teachers . Good school curriculum . When i drop my kids , i know they are well taken care of , they have same teachers from alice drive school for challenge classes without the overly crowded small classes. You would see the principle outside during lunch or during pickup on any given day , unlike some schools where you dont even know who the principle is? Open bright classrooms , highly qualified teachers and every day the kids get to go out and play(which is imp. For my little boy) lol . If this dint work out our next option was to send our kids to private school. I personally know a dentist from palmetto dentistry , who sends his older kids in wilson hall ,but sends his younger kids to kingsbury .due to the top teacher rankings.

My daughter completed 2nd grade at Kingsbury Elementary. We absolutely loved this school. The staff and faculty were very friendly and helpful. Her 2nd grade teacher used a lot of outside resources to make learning fun. They rewarded achievements in academics, arts, and behavior. My daughter especially enjoyed the projects because her teacher allowed each child to use their creativity to complete the project. The field trips were awesome also (her words not mine). My daughter learned a lot, excelled academically, was rewarded for her achievements, and had fun through it all. Don't let test scores and stats keep you away from this school. You won't regret it.

I can't say one bad word about Kingsbury I have three children that attend the school it is one of the best schools any of my children have ever attended! Staff, teachers and the principal are awesome! The kids are great! I just love it I am so glad that we were blessed to find a house in the district for this school! My kids are getting a quality education from teachers who care what more could a parent ask for!

I love Kingsbury Elementary. The atmosphere is warm and inviting and I wouldn't take my children to any other school. At Kingsbury, they are loved and pushed to always do their best.

Kingsbury is a wonderful school with a great faculty and staff. One of my children attended this school and the other two are currently attending. I am an active parent volunteer and Kingsbury provides many opportunities for parents to be involved in the educational process. Again this is a great school with a warm a friendly administration.

Both of my children attended Kingsbury for five years. The principal now is the best they have had in years. The faculty and staff are a caring, supportive group of people. The teachers are highly qualified and are genuinely concerned about their students. I highly recommend this school.

My son goes to 1st grade here and we love the school. We are not thrilled with his teacher, but recognize that it is the person, not the school at fault. The school counselor is always available to discuss concerns and the principal is very active and responsive to parents!

Last modified Kingsbury Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5