Sumter, SC
Before care: Yes

Posted March 29, 2011
My son has the best high school faculty that any of my children have had throughout the many years I have parented teenagers. The preaching he receives during chapel services helps to support what he hears in church. His expereince on the basketball team this year was very positive, primarily because of the quality of the coach. I have no doubt that when it is time for my son to enter college, he will be well prepared for the challenge.

Sumter Christian School 4

Posted March 29, 2011
I have two children who have attended Sumter Christian School since kindergarten. My oldest child is in high school, and my youngest child is in middle school. I have been very pleased with the education that my children have received. I am very grateful that my children have the opportunity to be educated in a Christ-centered environment. If your desire is for your children to receive a good education as well as a strong Biblical foundation, Sumter Christian School is the place for you.

Posted March 29, 2011
As a teacher, I have seen the heartbeat of this ministry and it's desire to reach young people for the Lord. There is love for others and God at this school and I am honored to be a part of this ministry.

Posted March 29, 2011
Both of my children have been at SCS for several years. I have been a teacher at SCS for the same amount of time. SCS and Sumter Bible Church has been a rock for our family. My children have learned the truth of salvation in Jesus, they have learned the importance of walking with Christ as their guide, and they receive a strong christian academic education. They have made many christian friends and have fully enjoyed each and every teacher they have had over the years. I also believe that the academic education that they are receiving here at SCS can not be competed with by any other school. Go Bears!!!

Posted March 29, 2011
I graduated from SCS, and had the best years of my life! I was able to play all the sports and develop my musical abilities and social skillls. With chapel speakers that preached God's Word with authority, godly teachers that really cared and prepared me for college, coaches that cared more about my spiritual condition than the game, and classmates that became life-long friends--what more could you ask for?

Posted December 20, 2010
Both of my children graduated from SCS and did very well in college. I highly recommend this school for academics and the emphasis on Christian values.

Sumter Christian School 0

Posted April 12, 2010
Quaintness of the school can be an attractive turn on for parents. However, it turned out to be the exact opposite of what it is appeared to be. The majority of teachers are extremely partial in grading and disciplining certain students. This is very evident even with the so called 'dress code' they have. As far as the education that your child will receive has much to be desired. When moving my children into the 'public' school system my children were behind. Both my 6th grader and 8th grader tested behind in math and English. Displeased and Unsatisfied are only a couple of words I could say to describe this school.

Sumter Christian School 3

Posted March 27, 2010
This school is becoming no better than a public school. Their faculty is uncaring for the concerns for students. The leaders of the school are extremely undesirable, they have become money and power hungry. As for the curriculum, there are no offers to be in more advanced classes. Overall, my happiness with this school is definately lacking. They do not have one ounce of Christianity left in this school.

Posted July 24, 2008

Sumter Christian School 0

Posted June 17, 2008
i dont like this school it is boring and it s selection of books in the library are scarce it looks more like a stall then a library the teachers are ok but the curriculumn stinks

Sumter Christian School
420 S Pike W, Sumter, SC  29150
(803) 773-1902
Last modified Sumter Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Sumter Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top