Bad
Good

I feel that Chestnut Oaks is a great school. My son loves it. I serve on the SIC Board. I believe when you work and volunteer, you get a better picture of the school and what's going on. They have a great leader and the other staff members are so pleasant and are easy to work with and talk to when it comes to my son. That's important! i am very pleased and invite other parents to come out and join us make the school even better. Brenda Hairston

Chestnut oaks middle school is a awsome school to go to. The principle plan great activities for us , like for an example if we do good on our Pact test, Benchmark, and map testing we get to go fun places. Also they also plan a 3 day trip for students who showed good character the whole school year.The teachers there understand when we say who need help with something and they will try there best to help us understand. I love chestnut oaks middle school.

This school is really bad for kids and there isnt enough teacher guidance or help for the students.

Chestnut Oaks Middle School is a great school. It may seem like there is a lot of bad things going on at the school but it is really not. COMS have very good students and teachers. Teachers would go all out the way to help the students do their best on everything they do.

I have had one child in school there for 3 years 6th through 8th grade and I have another that started there this year and I have nothing but praise for all facets of the school.

This is my child's first year at Chestnut Oaks. The school was taken over by the state. I am not sure how I feel about the school as a whole yet. I do know that my child has had some problems with the math and its been 3 weeks and I am just finding out about it now. Also I have emailed some of the teachers and its going on a week now and I have not received a response. I was under the impression that we could get in touch with the teachers this way. I understand that the teachers are busy but this is concerning our children. I would like to know how to help.

This school need new leadership that care about students and not themselves.

I have two children that attend Chestnut Oaks Middle School and how the school received the red carpet award is beyond me. The teachers have no control over the students. I have been trying to get my child out of this school going on three years now and no one seems to care about his education but me. All the district is worried about is the numbers of kids that attend each school. I do not recommend this school to anyone.

Last modified Chestnut Oaks Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8