Sandhills Elementary School 2

Posted April 11, 2013
This school is terrible! I've never seen anything like this before. We moved here from another school district and I'm fed up already! The "transportation" department is a joke! The bus doesn't even come pick my child up half of the time. There always seems to be a bus to bring him home though? There are only tables in the classrooms, not desks. There is not enough tables for everyone. The school curriculum as a whole seems very behind as well. I can not complain about my child's teacher, as I really like her but the rest of the school/district are terrible. I'm already looking into sending my child elsewhere!

Sandhills Elementary School 3

Posted September 30, 2008

Sandhills Elementary School 1

Posted April 24, 2008

Sandhills Elementary School
130 Lewis Rast Rd, Swansea, SC  29160
Last modified Sandhills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sandhills Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.