Timmonsville, SC

Johnson Middle School 1

Posted September 03, 2014
This school is absolutely terrible. I was a 7th grade student there for two weeks, and only two because I hated it there. The behavioral level is so unbelievably low that I begged my parents to withdraw me. The teachers act like this is nothing. Things like people yelling and hurling insults at each other across the room and fighting with other students are merely dismissed by staff. On the day on my withdrawal I returned to find that a student had set fire in the restroom. I am very happy that I left that school.

Johnson Middle School 5

Posted November 18, 2008

Johnson Middle School
304 Kemper St, Timmonsville, SC  29161
Last modified Johnson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Johnson Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top