Bad
Good

Heritage has an amazing staff and really loves its students. The IB program is very challenging and an awesome addition to their everyday curriculum.

I'm so disappointed that my child's elementary school years were spent at Heritage. It seems that it was one negative experience after another. There are some good teachers there, there are also some really terrible ones. I finally pulled my child's enrollment after I was informed the teacher had cursed in front of the class on two different occasions, as well as "sits in her chair and texts on her phone all day". This was just the tip of the iceberg. I can think nothing good to say about the five years we spent there. The new principal, Heather Hester is a large part of the problem IMO. I know all schools have problems, but Heritage has a long way to go to be the great school they say they are.

My kids love it here! Teachers are super nice and challenge students! Everyone is very approachable and helpful.

Heritage is a fantastic school. I have two children that attend and I'm very involved. The teachers are wonderful and they have great academic programs. I love Heritage!!!!

I dearly love all the teachers @ Heritage Elem.

It is a very welcoming school with wonderful students and awesome teachers!

Heritage Elementary is the most child centered, appropriate learning enviornment. It is the best place for children to learn not only basic skills, but life skills! I love to walk around the campus and see the happy atmosphere!

I have been teaching at Heritage for a number of years, and both my older children have attended our school. My youngest will, as well. The International Baccalaureate program alone makes Heritage one of the top schools in the area. Besides that, we have a remarkable faculty and staff, great community support, and wonderful students. Heritage is a great place to be!

Heritage has great teachers and a wonderful Extended Stay program.

I feel that this school is a 4.5. My daughter has excelled wonderfully since attnding Heritage. The curriculum is so more advanced compared to her previous schools. Great job on a great education for mine and others child.

Last modified Heritage Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.