Bad
Good

Posted February 08, 2016
Heritage has an amazing staff and really loves its students. The IB program is very challenging and an awesome addition to their everyday curriculum.

Heritage Elementary School 1

Posted August 26, 2014
I'm so disappointed that my child's elementary school years were spent at Heritage. It seems that it was one negative experience after another. There are some good teachers there, there are also some really terrible ones. I finally pulled my child's enrollment after I was informed the teacher had cursed in front of the class on two different occasions, as well as "sits in her chair and texts on her phone all day". This was just the tip of the iceberg. I can think nothing good to say about the five years we spent there. The new principal, Heather Hester is a large part of the problem IMO. I know all schools have problems, but Heritage has a long way to go to be the great school they say they are.

Posted June 02, 2014
My kids love it here! Teachers are super nice and challenge students! Everyone is very approachable and helpful.

Posted August 26, 2010
Heritage is a fantastic school. I have two children that attend and I'm very involved. The teachers are wonderful and they have great academic programs. I love Heritage!!!!

Posted October 21, 2009
I dearly love all the teachers @ Heritage Elem.

Posted October 11, 2009
It is a very welcoming school with wonderful students and awesome teachers!

Posted October 09, 2009
Heritage Elementary is the most child centered, appropriate learning enviornment. It is the best place for children to learn not only basic skills, but life skills! I love to walk around the campus and see the happy atmosphere!

Posted October 09, 2009
I have been teaching at Heritage for a number of years, and both my older children have attended our school. My youngest will, as well. The International Baccalaureate program alone makes Heritage one of the top schools in the area. Besides that, we have a remarkable faculty and staff, great community support, and wonderful students. Heritage is a great place to be!

Posted September 16, 2009
Heritage has great teachers and a wonderful Extended Stay program.

Posted March 16, 2009
I feel that this school is a 4.5. My daughter has excelled wonderfully since attnding Heritage. The curriculum is so more advanced compared to her previous schools. Great job on a great education for mine and others child.

1592 Geer Hwy, Travelers Rest, SC  29690
Last modified Heritage Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.