Warrenville Elementary School 5

Posted May 17, 2012
My daughter started going to this school in 4K. She is now about to graduate from the 5th grade. I also have a son in 2nd grade. I absolutely love this school and the teachers in it. I have NEVER had a problem that wasn't immediately handled by the teachers. They are always available to take concerns by email. I have never emailed a teacher and not had a response by the next day at the latest. The vice principal Mrs. Minor is fantastic. I am happy to send my kids to this school and will miss it once both my kids have left.

Warrenville Elementary School 4

Posted December 12, 2009

Warrenville Elementary School 3

Posted May 15, 2007

Warrenville Elementary School
569 Howlandville Rd, Warrenville, SC  29851
Last modified Warrenville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Warrenville Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top