Jefferson Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Jefferson has great teachers that care about the children and their education.

Jefferson Elementary School 0

Posted December 06, 2007
Im a parent of a fourth grader at Jefferson I cant say nothing but good things about this school. My son has attended this school for 4 years.I wouldnt have him anywere else. Although Im having to adjusting to the new principal all else is great.I love the office staff they are always on the ball and the know the names of each child that walks through the door. That shows they care.Yall just keep up the good work.

Jefferson Elementary School 2

Posted January 03, 2007
My child attended Jefferson for 2 years. I also had problems with lack of parent/teacher communication. I even requested parent/teacher/principal conferences and still no improvement on lack of communication. My son has ADHD and his last teacher kept insisting I have his medication increased. He had nothing less than an A in all subjects but she felt he talked too much. I asked his teachers both years to give him more work to keep him busy but neither would take the time. My son is now in private school and loving it.

Jefferson Elementary School 2

Posted August 11, 2006
This school needs MAJOR renovations and upgrades. It is in very bad repair and outdated. I went there for the gifted and talented program and have a relative that works there.

Jefferson Elementary School 5

Posted March 08, 2005
Jefferson is hands down the best school in the area, and the only public school I would allow my child to attend. We home schooled until this year, and I was very uneasy about allowing my child to attend a public school. But, the school won me over. I now consider the staff members of our extended family, and my child is very happy there. I volunteer weekly, I have gotten to know the staff and the children...we all love Jefferson! My child is excelling, she feels loved and safe, it's just a really awesome environment for children.

Jefferson Elementary School 1

Posted March 08, 2005
We are disappointed with this school due to the lack of parent/teacher communication and other reasons. For three years, we have been saying our child needed extra help. She was passed WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO DO THE WORK FOR HER GRADE (so much for academic excellence in SC schools! No wonder we're so low on the totem pole!), and now (no surprise) she is struggling with this grade. NOW the school says she needs to be tested. (Really? Ya think so?) We are so frustrated with this school that it is unbelievable.

Jefferson Elementary School 5

Posted February 01, 2004
Jefferson Elementary is the best school my children have ever attended. We recently moved out of the school district and I wish there were some way for my children to return the Jefferson. Lawana Mckenzie does a wonderful job as the leader of that school. If I could pick any school in the country for my children to attend it would be Jefferson. If all South Carolina schools were as good as Jefferson, the state's rating would improve greatly.

Jefferson Elementary School
170 Flint Dr, Warrenville, SC  29851
Last modified Jefferson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jefferson Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top