Wellford, SC

Posted February 13, 2011
We are actually zoned for Duncan Elementary school, but on recommendation of a preschool teacher we did school choice and take our daughter to Wellford. WE LOVE WELLFORD! The teachers are always so happy and eager to teach. Our daughter is well advanced for her age and her teachers have been great at challenging her with different work. Their teaching style lets kids on all levels do the same work in different ways. One child might write a paragraph to review a book and another may draw pictures showing their review of the same book. I have heard of other schools pulling kids out of classrooms and putting them in upper classrooms for advanced readers. Wellford simply brings advanced books in for their students so they can stay with their own classmates. We love Wellford and recommend it highly.

Wellford Academy Of Science And Techology 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Best teachers and great learning programs for the kids.

Posted July 30, 2009

Posted December 12, 2006
My son is in kindergarten , and he loves it! I was really nervous about sending him because he does have a temper on him and I was afraid that would be a problem but it's not. He loves his teacher's and all his friends.He has learned a lot since school started and it is only Dec.The school is about 12-13 minutes from our house but it's worth it as long as he is doing good and learning.. I am very happy with his progress this year so far!

Wellford Academy Of Science And Techology 4

Posted August 25, 2003
My daughter just started kindergarten here (K5) and so far she has loved it. Her teacher is great. Every kindergarten teacher has an assistant. The school, though a bit old, has a newer library that looks great, and is decorated with nice murals throughout the hallways. My daughter's first reaction was very positive. All in all, I think this is a good school. It has a gifted and talented program, too.

Wellford Academy Of Science And Techology
684 Syphrit Rd, Wellford, SC  29385
Last modified Wellford Academy Of Science And Techology is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wellford Academy Of Science And Techology Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top