West Columbia, SC

White Knoll Middle School 4

Posted May 13, 2015
I am giving this school a 4 because, for the most par,t I have been happy with the experience my daughter has had the three years she has been there. However, Ms. Darlene Jackson, the assistant principle, leaves a lot to be desired. She is rude, at the very least, and not just to the kids, but the parents as well. She has spoke to my daughter several times in a way that I would never allow someone to talk to my child. My daughter is a straight A, beta club student, taking high school classes this year in 8th grade. For this assistant principle to be as rude and condescending as she has been is ridiculous. Mr. Smith the principle is fabulous. He cares very much about the students, and so do the teachers. I just wish Ms. Jackson was just as good.

Posted July 03, 2013
I'm going into 8th grade at white knoll this past school year I had amazing school teachers in all my classes. I'm active in different events and club, one thing I love about white knoll is they have good clubs, activities, advanced classes, and sports. The school has some very very smart kids, the kids that aren't as smart just don't apply there selfs because the teacher try to help them and care about there grades. So if your wondering were to send your kids to school send them to white knoll middle as long as there willing to work.

White Knoll Middle School 1

Posted September 29, 2012
I am a student at this school and it is terrible I love school but the teachers don't get when you don't understand something and the guidance counselor thanks she is helpful but she isn't this is a terrible school send your kids to Carolina springs!

Posted August 22, 2012
i am a 8th grade student at wkms and it is the best school i have ever seen the cafeteria looks great and they did really good re doing the whole school and all of the teahers are fun and really good i recomend that usend your kids to wkms

White Knoll Middle School 2

Posted January 31, 2012
Poor communication between staff & parents. Eight attempts made to contact ANYONE about my son's grades. Four times by return report card envelope & four times by leaving voicemails & messages in the office. Then when someone finally returns a call, they still put me off two weeks. When a student is in danger of failing, two weeks could mean the difference in pass or fail! Very disappointed, my child will be attending an online school net year.

Posted November 08, 2009
I am a White Knoll Middle School student and I believe we deserve a 5. I chose a five not just because are school is awesome, but because Dr. Nancy Turner does a great job helping us with our schoolwork and keeps us on track. No wonder she was last years principal of the year for all of South Carolina.

Posted April 12, 2008
great school, great students, great teachers, wonderful.

White Knoll Middle School

Posted May 04, 2007
As a parent of a Lexington One Student and a teacher in a different school system, I have found that parents are more to blame in lack of communication between the teacher and the parent. You can pick up the phone or send an email. Moreover, Administration has been wonderful to me, and I believe that Lexington one is one of the best in the state.

White Knoll Middle School
116 White Knoll Way, West Columbia, SC  29170
Last modified White Knoll Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
White Knoll Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top