West Columbia, SC

Posted September 02, 2014
I am the parent of an 8th grader at this school. She has been at WKMS since 6th grade. This school is awesome and the principle is great. Our experience with teachers has been nothing less than awesome. My daughter is advanced, and the teachers push her because they know what she is capable of. I can go in and have lunch with my daughter anytime. The principle takes care of situations right away. My daughter is able to earn high school credits this year. We can only hope that WKHS is just as good.

Posted July 03, 2013
I'm going into 8th grade at white knoll this past school year I had amazing school teachers in all my classes. I'm active in different events and club, one thing I love about white knoll is they have good clubs, activities, advanced classes, and sports. The school has some very very smart kids, the kids that aren't as smart just don't apply there selfs because the teacher try to help them and care about there grades. So if your wondering were to send your kids to school send them to white knoll middle as long as there willing to work.

White Knoll Middle School 1

Posted September 29, 2012
I am a student at this school and it is terrible I love school but the teachers don't get when you don't understand something and the guidance counselor thanks she is helpful but she isn't this is a terrible school send your kids to Carolina springs!

Posted August 22, 2012
i am a 8th grade student at wkms and it is the best school i have ever seen the cafeteria looks great and they did really good re doing the whole school and all of the teahers are fun and really good i recomend that usend your kids to wkms

White Knoll Middle School 2

Posted January 31, 2012
Poor communication between staff & parents. Eight attempts made to contact ANYONE about my son's grades. Four times by return report card envelope & four times by leaving voicemails & messages in the office. Then when someone finally returns a call, they still put me off two weeks. When a student is in danger of failing, two weeks could mean the difference in pass or fail! Very disappointed, my child will be attending an online school net year.

Posted November 08, 2009
I am a White Knoll Middle School student and I believe we deserve a 5. I chose a five not just because are school is awesome, but because Dr. Nancy Turner does a great job helping us with our schoolwork and keeps us on track. No wonder she was last years principal of the year for all of South Carolina.

Posted August 27, 2009

White Knoll Middle School 4

Posted April 08, 2009

Posted April 12, 2008
great school, great students, great teachers, wonderful.

Posted January 05, 2008

White Knoll Middle School
116 White Knoll Way, West Columbia, SC  29170
Last modified White Knoll Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
White Knoll Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top