Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

There was hardly any in his folder.

I would rate it a 0 if I could. My son's teacher allowed a situation to get out of hand for to long. Mis information from Assistant Principal made it worse. The tteacher contacted district when it should have been Principal or Assistant Principal. Other school officials like school psychologist never bothered to return calls. I agree with another review, they certainly do have their "star" students. Good luck if you 're considering this school.

Amount of homework: Disagree

Never see any from his class, rare to get any feedback

Allowed a situation in my son's class to get way out of hand. Misinformation from asst principal made situation worse. Had child in his class that should have been in special needs class but they refused to move this child. Teacher had to go to district to get help. They certainly have their "star" children and no one else seem to matter.

BC No 1 has lost my child and a few others. Allow for bullying to go on. My daughter was in the OASIS program and was still not very challenged by it. She was still bored with the activities of the program. The principal is a good one! Most of the teachers only care about their *star* children. I am totally disappointed by this school and the staff at the district office! Good luck if you decide on this school. Beware of the bullies, favoritism, and losing of children.

I am very well pleased with the teachers and staff at the school. When I come in I am greeted by either Mrs. Suber, Mrs. Earle, or Mrs. Rush the nurse. I feel that my child is in a very safe enviroment. I went to the school when I was younger so I know alot of the teachers and I know that my daughter is getting a good education. The testing scores has improved greatly. The school needs more parent involvment. The teachers have an open door if you ever need to talk about the well beings of your child at school or at home. I love the school with my baby going into kindergarten next year i am so exicted that my family will still have some kind involement with the school. Great job staff you are doing a great job! Thanks for all that you do for our

I have two kids that go herer and the teachers are great. They have great student to teacher ratio. Mr. Clark in a great principal. This school is the best so far that my kids have been to and this is there 3rd school. I think this one is a keeper.

5 stars! We have two children at BC Grammar. My daughter is in the OASIS program, and we're thrilled with the progress she has made. All of my childrens' teachers have been tremendous! We love Ms. Hutchins, Ms. Sexton, Ms. Busbee and Ms. Ragsdale. Mr. Clark is doing a terrific job!

Last modified Brookland Cayce No. 1 Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.