Bad
Good

my school is excellent My granddaughter is thriving at Pineview elm teachers are great also just wished they had more security when picking up kids at school like asking for id until they get to know ya

It's a pretty good school they should just serve better food for the Children is all:) I really wish they had swings for the children on the play ground as well:)

Pineview is by far the best elementary school in the district! The administration and teachers are top notch and go above and beyond for their students! The PTA is very active and seem to be constantly striving to improve the school. My children are thriving at Pineview!

My daughter is in 2nd grade there now and we love Pineview. The teachers know when to push her academically and she's excelled because of this. Their attention to programs and fundraisers that keep the students active is way beyond our expectations.

Pineview is a great school! It has Excellent teachers, Strong principal/school leadership and Great parent involvement. I must say when we transferred our student, I was thinking the worst of this school just from looking at the outside. I am now much happier with Pineview than our last school and my kids are very pleased!

This is an average school. Nothing great to say about it. Senior teachers and administration have steadily left this school upon reaching retirement. The new staff is OK, and they doo a good job; but the demographics of the area feeding into this school is constantly changing. The school is undergoing a good bit of change currently. It was once a "great" school, but now it is just an "average" school.

Wonderful school with a great sense of community!

Last modified Pineview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.