Bad
Good

Posted November 23, 2014
my school is excellent My granddaughter is thriving at Pineview elm teachers are great also just wished they had more security when picking up kids at school like asking for id until they get to know ya

Posted March 05, 2013
It's a pretty good school they should just serve better food for the Children is all:) I really wish they had swings for the children on the play ground as well:)

Posted February 02, 2013
Pineview is by far the best elementary school in the district! The administration and teachers are top notch and go above and beyond for their students! The PTA is very active and seem to be constantly striving to improve the school. My children are thriving at Pineview!

Posted January 31, 2013
My daughter is in 2nd grade there now and we love Pineview. The teachers know when to push her academically and she's excelled because of this. Their attention to programs and fundraisers that keep the students active is way beyond our expectations.

Posted July 23, 2012
Pineview is a great school! It has Excellent teachers, Strong principal/school leadership and Great parent involvement. I must say when we transferred our student, I was thinking the worst of this school just from looking at the outside. I am now much happier with Pineview than our last school and my kids are very pleased!

Pineview Elementary School 3

Posted August 29, 2011
This is an average school. Nothing great to say about it. Senior teachers and administration have steadily left this school upon reaching retirement. The new staff is OK, and they doo a good job; but the demographics of the area feeding into this school is constantly changing. The school is undergoing a good bit of change currently. It was once a "great" school, but now it is just an "average" school.

Posted May 11, 2010
Wonderful school with a great sense of community!

Posted November 20, 2005
My daughter has gone to Pineview for Kindergarten and now first grade. This is a first-rate school! The teachers and school staff are involved in the students lives and really care about them. The school is small enough that the individual student does not get 'lost in the crowd'. After school activities such as Spanish lessons and Mad Science are great.

Posted July 12, 2005
My daughter has been at Pineview since 1st grade she is now entering 4th grade and I love the school. At Pineview the children get lots of attention there is always some activity going on to keep the kids active and safe. It is a school I am proud to say my daughter attends. It is very parent oriented the pineview parents are always involve in any activity that Pineview is part of. Starting this year August 2005 my son will be a Pineview Panther.

Posted July 21, 2004
I want to say that I thank pineview is a wonderful school. My son has a speech problem and never seemed to improve much in his other schools. With in a month of being at pineview I saw improvement. The teachers made him feel welcome and safe. He was always alot more happy and excited to go o school. There is always someone ready to help with whatever problem there is. I am glad that my son is able to go to such a wonderful school with such great teachers and staff.

Pineview Elementary School
3035 Leaphart Rd, West Columbia, SC  29169
Last modified Pineview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.