Bad
Good

My daughter began attending SRAA last year. She is now in first grade. I have been SO impressed with the committment of the teachers and the staff. I LOVE that she is getting a well-rounded education with the arts curriculum. It is wonderful that she can get such a great education and we can still live close to town.

My son went to kindergarten here this year. I was very concerned at first because he is energetic, but his teachers helped him learn to manage that and he has excelled throughout the school year. This is a wonderful school with an excellent staff. I wish we could stay at this school through fifth grade!

We have moved throughout our school district several timnes throughout the years and have truly found our home at Saluda River. The staff and families are phenomenol. The school is quaint and everyone is very involved with continuing the success of the school.

Last modified Saluda River Academy For The Arts is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.