Posted February 05, 2014
My daughter began attending SRAA last year. She is now in first grade. I have been SO impressed with the committment of the teachers and the staff. I LOVE that she is getting a well-rounded education with the arts curriculum. It is wonderful that she can get such a great education and we can still live close to town.

Posted June 08, 2012
My son went to kindergarten here this year. I was very concerned at first because he is energetic, but his teachers helped him learn to manage that and he has excelled throughout the school year. This is a wonderful school with an excellent staff. I wish we could stay at this school through fifth grade!

Posted February 06, 2008
We have moved throughout our school district several timnes throughout the years and have truly found our home at Saluda River. The staff and families are phenomenol. The school is quaint and everyone is very involved with continuing the success of the school.

Posted October 21, 2005
My son has attended SRAA since Kindergarten and he is now in 3rd grade. The school has a wonderful balance between standardized education and the arts. He has weekly classes in drama, art, music, computer and physical education. After-school programs in the arts (dance, chorus, etc.), martial arts and 'Mad Science' keep each quarter exciting and new. Parent participation is well coordinated and active with both working parents and those who don't work outside the home - mothers and fathers! The staff, from the principal to the custodial staff all know my son's name and greet him warmly every time they see him. He has prospered and bloomed from a very shy child into someone who is both interested and interesting. We love this school and everyone in it!

Saluda River Academy For The Arts
1520 Duke St, West Columbia, SC  29169
Last modified Saluda River Academy For The Arts is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saluda River Academy For The Arts Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top