Bad
Good

Outstanding teachers/staff and great community involvement! A+ !

This school used to be great and I wanted my child to attend. However, after several meetings with teachers about my child's attention span, nothing seemed to help. I believe the teacher lacked authority in the classroom. My child would come home and tell me he felt stupid and was incapable of learning. We have not had these issues at his new school and he is doing great. The final straw for me was when they demanded my child come back to school after the death of his step father because "being in school is actually the best thing to help him cope", and told me I could be charged with truancy. He hadn't even missed over his allotted absent days for the year and was already in the process of transferring to a new school. Good riddance.

Our girls loved this school in kindergarten. The administration and teachers were wonderful during our time here. We moved away, but cannot wait to return next year.

My three children attend this school. It has been by far the BEST ever experience with a School. They genuinely care for the children there and do their best to help the children reach their goals. I would recommend this School to everyone. They have wonderful teachers that want to take part in kids lives instead of just being there for a paycheck!

My three children have all attended Springdale Elementary. I am very pleased with the quality education they've received as well as the love & care from the teachers, administrators & staff.

I have mixed feelings about this school, even so I think it's one of the best in SC. The school was very fast to express that my oldest son was perfect for "Gifted" program, sending notes home and such from the start of the school year. However, my youngest son is having a hard time, but the first I heard of this was on his first report card "I am VERY concerned about "child's name" with this and the things he is telling me he's been "pushed to the back of the class" But not once have we recived and phone calls about him, just notes quoting notes I send. I feel the are spending more time helping the kids that make them look good and casting out a child who need extra att. I know my children's education is very important and I try to help him, but I'm no teacher nor very good at it, this is why I send him to school....

My son started kindergarten at this school (2012) and we just love this school! all the teachers and staff were GREAT! Sadly we have moved to NC during the Christmas break... I can not express enough how much we will miss everyone!! Thank you for everything guys!! Missing you all :( Zakk and Family

My daughter attends Springdale currently and my son attended Springdale. We love, love, love this school, the staff, the teachers, principal, vice principal and custodian!!!!! I cried when my son finished his 5th grade year; one because he was growing up and moving on to middle school, but secondly, because he was leaving the most extraordinary school I have ever had dealings with. The parent involvement is like none other I have ever seen and I have dealt with every elementary school in our district. My oldest daughter attended all of them, except Springdale unfortunately (due to our moving) and Springdale is by far the most exceptional school of them all!!! I wish Springdale went all the way through the 12th grade!!!!! Children are truly treasured at this school!!!!!

I love this school! This is my daughter's first year and I couldn't be more pleased. The staff welcomed us the first time we stepped in the school. When the principle and vice principle heard that I was enrolling my child, they both came out of their offices and made us feel like we were home. Since the first of the year, all staff including office, teachers and custodians make us feel like were are all family. The programs, events and ALL the interactions between staff, parents and children have surpassed all of what I had hoped and prayed for. I could never say enough awesome thiings about Springdale. The love and dedication they have for every student speaks for itself. So thank you for all that you do for our children..... Go dolphins!!!!!

I have had 3 children attend this school and have had the best experiences in every grade. The faculty and staff are absolutely the best! Even the custodian is actively involved and loves the children just as he is loved by the children and parents. My family sadly had to move away and we miss Springdale so much! No other school could compare!

Last modified Springdale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.