West Columbia, SC

Posted April 02, 2015
Our girls loved this school in kindergarten. The administration and teachers were wonderful during our time here. We moved away, but cannot wait to return next year.

Posted August 17, 2013
My three children attend this school. It has been by far the BEST ever experience with a School. They genuinely care for the children there and do their best to help the children reach their goals. I would recommend this School to everyone. They have wonderful teachers that want to take part in kids lives instead of just being there for a paycheck!

Posted August 06, 2013
My three children have all attended Springdale Elementary. I am very pleased with the quality education they've received as well as the love & care from the teachers, administrators & staff.

Springdale Elementary School 4

Posted February 06, 2013
I have mixed feelings about this school, even so I think it's one of the best in SC. The school was very fast to express that my oldest son was perfect for "Gifted" program, sending notes home and such from the start of the school year. However, my youngest son is having a hard time, but the first I heard of this was on his first report card "I am VERY concerned about "child's name" with this and the things he is telling me he's been "pushed to the back of the class" But not once have we recived and phone calls about him, just notes quoting notes I send. I feel the are spending more time helping the kids that make them look good and casting out a child who need extra att. I know my children's education is very important and I try to help him, but I'm no teacher nor very good at it, this is why I send him to school....

Posted January 02, 2013
My son started kindergarten at this school (2012) and we just love this school! all the teachers and staff were GREAT! Sadly we have moved to NC during the Christmas break... I can not express enough how much we will miss everyone!! Thank you for everything guys!! Missing you all :( Zakk and Family

Posted April 03, 2012
My daughter attends Springdale currently and my son attended Springdale. We love, love, love this school, the staff, the teachers, principal, vice principal and custodian!!!!! I cried when my son finished his 5th grade year; one because he was growing up and moving on to middle school, but secondly, because he was leaving the most extraordinary school I have ever had dealings with. The parent involvement is like none other I have ever seen and I have dealt with every elementary school in our district. My oldest daughter attended all of them, except Springdale unfortunately (due to our moving) and Springdale is by far the most exceptional school of them all!!! I wish Springdale went all the way through the 12th grade!!!!! Children are truly treasured at this school!!!!!

Posted April 30, 2010
I love this school! This is my daughter's first year and I couldn't be more pleased. The staff welcomed us the first time we stepped in the school. When the principle and vice principle heard that I was enrolling my child, they both came out of their offices and made us feel like we were home. Since the first of the year, all staff including office, teachers and custodians make us feel like were are all family. The programs, events and ALL the interactions between staff, parents and children have surpassed all of what I had hoped and prayed for. I could never say enough awesome thiings about Springdale. The love and dedication they have for every student speaks for itself. So thank you for all that you do for our children..... Go dolphins!!!!!

Posted October 07, 2009
I have had 3 children attend this school and have had the best experiences in every grade. The faculty and staff are absolutely the best! Even the custodian is actively involved and loves the children just as he is loved by the children and parents. My family sadly had to move away and we miss Springdale so much! No other school could compare!

Posted May 04, 2009
In my opinion Springdale is a very good schoo. All three of my children attend there now, and I have been pleased with the parent-teacher involvement. The principal is outstanding and works with the parents and kids himself. I have been very pleased so far.

Posted September 18, 2006
My daughter is a 3rd grader of Springdale and has been attending since kindergarten. This year has been and adjustment with the new principal. He has brought a lot of change and he has a great vision. He seems to be very dedicated and I applaud him. The teachers and staff have always been amazing. Springdale is a great school used to provide higher learning for students K-5th grade. I am awaiting to send my son on next year. Keep up the good work Springdale.

Springdale Elementary School
361 Wattling Rd, West Columbia, SC  29170
Last modified Springdale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Springdale Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top