Williamston, SC

Palmetto High School 3

Posted July 18, 2012
Palmetto High School puts too much emphasis on sports. Not all children are inclined to be a jock! There are alot of bullies there and the students are encouraged not to take up for themselves because they, as well as the bully, will be punished. My son did have some special teachers last year, in Freshman Academy, that did take an interest in his success. They were a God send. The people in administration for that school act as if they are prison guards instead of adult leaders teaching our children, by example, how to be adults. Hopefully a new principle this year will make a difference.

Posted June 28, 2012
Both of my children attended and graduated from Palmetto High School and both are in college now. Both were involved in extra cirricular activities and were active in sports. We LOVE Palmetto! I do not believe we could have done better with any private school. If I had to do it again, I would not hesitate to send my children here. It is a GREAT school, with a caring faculty and staff. I don't know what these people are talking about when they say different. My children enjoyed Palmetto High School and flourished there. Wonderful school! Excellent honors and AP programs!

Posted April 29, 2012
This school is amazing. ive been here for 3 years now and iv had a blast. This School has been one of the highlights of my life. The Principles are fair in punishment. The teachers are some of the best you can find. The students here mainly the girls do like to start "Drama" but its usually handeled very quickly. There has always been bullies at palmetto.....BUT also there has been bullies at wren,Bhp,Byrnes,crescent everywhere. so you cant single out palmetto. This school is one of the best schools in Sc heck id even say the us. We may not have the exact best in everything but this school is Where its at. Parents are strongley involved with students in the school just like the teachers. By far out of all the schools iv ever been to. This one has furthered me more in life than any of them. thanks to the teachers who will not give up on you. they will stay LATE in the afernoon for just ONE student. they care. SO my review of palmetto is excellent

Palmetto High School 1

Posted March 22, 2011
Palmetto, all it is, is drama drama drama. I have never been to a school like this one. The administrators will not do anything to really help you. Because, my freshman year (last year) i was bullied and threatened for 3 months and the administrators, nor the resource officer would do anything about it. And, the freshman academy didn't prepare me for my sophmore year, at all.

Posted September 23, 2009
i love palmetto! it is really a good school and people are so nice there and i havent heard one person say that they hate it.

Palmetto High School 3

Posted May 20, 2008

Posted November 15, 2007

Palmetto High School
804 North Hamilton St, Williamston, SC  29697
Last modified Palmetto High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Palmetto High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top