Winnsboro, SC

Fairfield Middle School 1

Posted July 30, 2012
I was just a visitor at this school and was appalled at what I saw. The student behavior was out of control. Teachers seemed beat down or just plain angry. It made me question how any real learning can take place in such an environment.

Fairfield Middle School 4

Posted August 25, 2004
With a new Superintendant and new Principal, I have high expectations for the upcoming 2004-2005 school year at FMS! Ms. Tammy F. Martin has clearly layed out her plans and expectations of students, teachers and staff. She was my daughter's math teacher last year, until she accepted the position of Assistant Principal at Fairfield Central High. As a teacher her motto was 'failure is not an option.' Fairfield Middle School's new motto is 'failure is not an option.' As a parent, I am very eager to work with Ms. Martin in her quest to make FMS a 'Red Carpet/Blue Ribbon school.'

Fairfield Middle School 1

Posted July 19, 2004
I'm a honer student a faifeild middle school, and from my point of view, this school needs alot of work before it will get a 5 star rateing from anyone. Ive seen fellow classmates curse teachers, hit teachers and do all kinds of things that are not appropriate in the school enviroment or any enviroment. Suspending the kids doesnt work, or calling their parents doesnt work. Anyway, I think parents should pay more attention to their childrens education, and should do something when teachers notify them on their childs behavior, or acadimic failor.

Fairfield Middle School 2

Posted July 20, 2003
needs to stop useing suspension as a 1st solution.should'nt judge a stident before hearing all sides of story.

Fairfield Middle School 2

Posted May 05, 2003
This school is in very very bad disiplinary order when I walked in to pick up my daughter the other day i was cussed at and this was in between classes students were cutting class in front of the office and no one said a word I was disgusted my daughter is about to be put on homebound or homeschool because of that.My e-mail is nicole316316@aol.com feel free to e-mail me for more information on this school.

Fairfield Middle School
728 US Hwy 321 By Pass South, Winnsboro, SC  29180
Last modified Fairfield Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairfield Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top