Winnsboro, SC

Fairfield Central High School 2

Posted August 04, 2013
FCHS is a poorly run school that lacks in all areas except sports. As a former teacher, I saw students struggle after graduation in colleges and even a former valedictorian was not able to maintain an acceptable average in their first year of college. Arts programs are not funded and academics in most areas are fair to poor.

Fairfield Central High School 5

Posted March 16, 2006

Fairfield Central High School 4

Posted April 25, 2005
- a former student
As a product of Fairfield County schools I am pleased with the quality of my education. I am currently attending a private well respected college in SC, prepairing for graduation, and feel like I was very well prepared. I had great teachers who shared a great deal with me, I applaud them.

Fairfield Central High School 1

Posted March 14, 2005

Fairfield Central High School 5

Posted March 13, 2005
Fairfield central is a great high school! I think that our school has a wonderful learning environment with teachers that really do care and help students in need. Our principal Mrs. Mitchell is also wonderful in helping and prvoiding.

Fairfield Central High School 2

Posted October 05, 2004

Fairfield Central High School
836 US Hwy 321 Bypass, Winnsboro, SC  29180
Last modified Fairfield Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairfield Central High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top