Douglas High School - 03 1

Posted November 08, 2013
Not so good, a lot of bullying and not much done about it, some good teachers, but also some that should not be teaching. Ineffective administration, I would not recommend this school in it's present state.

Posted March 03, 2009

Posted August 26, 2008
I love Douglas High School. This has been the most family orientated school i have ever known. My kids came to Douglas in their middle school years from being in a gang/drug ridden school with a book ratio of 8/1 . My kids flourished and realized that learning was fun! I have one graduated and one on the way there. Thanks so much for putting the love of school back into their hearts and minds.

Douglas High School - 03 4

Posted February 25, 2008

Posted June 13, 2007
solid basics, varied opportunities for expanded learning i.e. pottery, art and archeology, knowledge bowl

Posted May 22, 2007
I absolutley love my school. It is the greatist school in the world. And the staff actually care about us students, and each other. And they really know how to work together to make sure we are getting the best education possible. GO PATRIOTS!

Douglas High School - 03
420 Patriot Dr, Box Elder, SD  57719
Last modified Douglas High School - 03 is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Douglas High School - 03 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top