Bad
Good

My son attended kindergarten and 1st grade at Badger Clark and I can't say enough positive things about the school! Both of his teachers were amazing (as well as the principal and all staff)! I could speak to them directly about any concerns I had and they were great. Class sizes were 18 or 19 kids. Sad that we pcs'd and had to start over at another school.

I absolutely love Badger Clark. They are very family oriented, they have a very caring staff, and most of all my daughter loves being there!!

I have had 3 children go here. It is an amazing school. The entire staff is wonderful. The students get alot of one on one. All day kn is by far better than 1/2 day. The kids learn more. It is truly a very family friendly school. I have volunteered for all 3 kids and i was able to bring in sibilings. By that I mean My kids are 3yrs apart. So when my oldest started my 2nd was 3. He was welcomed to come too. How many school principals actually get to know the students by name? This year we have a new principal and she already knows my 1st grader by name. I wish the staff could move up with my kids.

This is an excellent school. I was amazed at how much my son learned in kindergarten. His teacher was excellent and provided individual attention to each student. Leaving kindergarten my son could read, write, add, subtract and much more. I don't believe he could have accomplished as much as he did if he had attended a half-day class. I am just sad we had to leave the Douglas school district. They are top notch.

Badger Clark is all that a parent and student could ever hope for and more. My son adores his first grade teacher and amazes us every day with the quality of work he is receiving in his class. The school is very family friendly, involving parents in many fun activities throughout the year. My son's teachers has a special way of incorporating fun into learning and always making him feel special. We could not have asked or hoped for a better situation. We are grateful to have him in such an awesome school with such a dedicated and warm teacher. Thanks so much! Holly Bartlett

Last modified Badger Clark/Carrousel - 05 is a Public school that serves grades K-1