Bad
Good

Posted April 07, 2009
I absolutely love Badger Clark. They are very family oriented, they have a very caring staff, and most of all my daughter loves being there!!

Posted November 13, 2008
I have had 3 children go here. It is an amazing school. The entire staff is wonderful. The students get alot of one on one. All day kn is by far better than 1/2 day. The kids learn more. It is truly a very family friendly school. I have volunteered for all 3 kids and i was able to bring in sibilings. By that I mean My kids are 3yrs apart. So when my oldest started my 2nd was 3. He was welcomed to come too. How many school principals actually get to know the students by name? This year we have a new principal and she already knows my 1st grader by name. I wish the staff could move up with my kids.

Posted August 10, 2007
This is an excellent school. I was amazed at how much my son learned in kindergarten. His teacher was excellent and provided individual attention to each student. Leaving kindergarten my son could read, write, add, subtract and much more. I don't believe he could have accomplished as much as he did if he had attended a half-day class. I am just sad we had to leave the Douglas school district. They are top notch.

Posted December 07, 2006
Badger Clark is all that a parent and student could ever hope for and more. My son adores his first grade teacher and amazes us every day with the quality of work he is receiving in his class. The school is very family friendly, involving parents in many fun activities throughout the year. My son's teachers has a special way of incorporating fun into learning and always making him feel special. We could not have asked or hoped for a better situation. We are grateful to have him in such an awesome school with such a dedicated and warm teacher. Thanks so much! Holly Bartlett

Posted September 09, 2005
This school is better then I could have hoped for. The Teachers are amazing with the kids and definately see each child's individual side. The class sizes are small. Since it is only K-1 the principal even gets to know all the kids. I was amazed when my daughter came home in kindergarten talking about parallelagrams. The school is very family friendly also. They welcome parents at all times.

Posted May 02, 2005
I had both of my children enrolled at Carrousel/BC school. The pre-school program at Carrousel is EXCELLENT! The teachers there worked with the children to help them learn gross motor skills, and social skills. The Academic learning there was slight, but it is pre-school. The Kindergarden at Badger-clark is also EXCELLENT! I loved having a full day kindergarden. My son learned so much in that year. His teacher worked hard on improving the reading and comprehension of the class. The Security at the school is also excellent. They not only have you sign in and out your child, but they check Id's for parents picking up children at the end of the day.

Badger Clark/Carrousel - 05
401 Don Williams Dr, Box Elder, SD  57719
Last modified Badger Clark/Carrousel - 05 is a Public school that serves grades K-1