1 review of this school

Edgemont High School - 01 5

Posted December 14, 2004
- a former student
I'm not a parent quite yet, but I did attend Edgemont schools from k-12. I have taken the education I received at Edgemont High and now I am only 3 semesters away from graduating college with a degree in secondary education. I was encouraged every day to do the best I possibly could, and to strive for something more. The teachers are able to help you on a one on one basis because the class size is relatively small compared to other schools in the area. Also, as a student who participated in extracurricular activities I was given every opportunity to participate in athletics and the fine arts such as band and choir. If you are looking for a well rounded education, one you will take a long way througout your life, then edgemont is the school you should choose.

Edgemont High School - 01
715 D St, Edgemont, SD  57735
Last modified Edgemont High School - 01 is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Edgemont High School - 01 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top