Freeman, SD

Freeman Elementary - 02 0

Posted January 06, 2010
This school truly cares about the children. The teachers work very hard to see that the students are safe and have a positive learning experience.

Freeman Elementary - 02 2

Posted April 08, 2008
I think the school is good. I have two children going here. I do think that they expect alot out of the kids. I also think that they need to put more time and money into the studies and not the sports.

Freeman Elementary - 02 5

Posted July 30, 2007
Freeman Elementary has absolute wonderful teachers, not only are they more than qualified, they have large hearts. I see the true desire to want to teach, not just practice a career they chose years ago.

Freeman Elementary - 02 5

Posted March 26, 2004
Great teachers and principle. I am happy my son attends this school.

Freeman Elementary - 02
220 South Wipf St, Freeman, SD  57029
Last modified Freeman Elementary - 02 is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Freeman Elementary - 02 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top