Liberty Elementary - 02 1

Posted December 21, 2011
I was not impressed with this school at all! Nor would I recommend it to anyone. The diversity in the Harrisburg school system is terrible as well!

Liberty Elementary - 02 5

Posted December 14, 2011
I think Liberty is wonderful.I have 3 kids, and all of them went to grade school at Liberty. There are fabulous teachers and administrators here. The administrators are fair and knowledgeable. I have had nothing but positive experiences. Thank you to all of the teachers and administrators who spend their valuable time to give our children the best education possible.

Liberty Elementary - 02 3

Posted October 03, 2010
Overall, the staff is great, but the administration is questionable...I've heard stories from other parents (in addition to my own experiences) where it seems politics has more to do with decisions than the best interests of the children. In such a small communitiy, its sad this is the direction they are going...

Liberty Elementary - 02 4

Posted November 19, 2009

Liberty Elementary - 02 3

Posted September 23, 2007

Liberty Elementary - 02
200 Willow St, Harrisburg, SD  57032
Last modified Liberty Elementary - 02 is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Liberty Elementary - 02 Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top