Posted August 29, 2011
My son has attended DMS for 3 years now, he was so excited about the new school year, and the 1st day. All of the staff @ this school have been nothing short of awesome. When your child is excited about school, and eager to go back, what can i say.. it just makes me smile. Keep up the good work DMS. and Thank you.

Dakota Middle School - 31 4

Posted March 25, 2009

Posted December 03, 2008

Posted December 02, 2008

Posted August 25, 2008
My son attended DMS last year as a 6th grader and I couldn't be more pleased with how well he adjusted! I was apprehensive at first because so many people want to blame the schools or the school system for their childrens problems. My son hangs around with a great group of kids with parents who are very involved and have taught their children manners. I wouldn't think of my child going anywhere else. I LOVE core 602 teachers, also the rest of the staff is fabulous and is very helpful when you have a need or concern. This school is awesome!

Dakota Middle School - 31 1

Posted December 11, 2007
I am a parent and think this school needs a lot of work. There have been several write ups in the paper lately and nothing good might I ad. My child is very unhappy here.

Dakota Middle School - 31
615 Columbus St, Rapid City, SD  57701
Last modified Dakota Middle School - 31 is a Public school that serves grades 6-8
Dakota Middle School - 31 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top