Bad
Good

My son has attended DMS for 3 years now, he was so excited about the new school year, and the 1st day. All of the staff @ this school have been nothing short of awesome. When your child is excited about school, and eager to go back, what can i say.. it just makes me smile. Keep up the good work DMS. and Thank you.

My son attended DMS last year as a 6th grader and I couldn't be more pleased with how well he adjusted! I was apprehensive at first because so many people want to blame the schools or the school system for their childrens problems. My son hangs around with a great group of kids with parents who are very involved and have taught their children manners. I wouldn't think of my child going anywhere else. I LOVE core 602 teachers, also the rest of the staff is fabulous and is very helpful when you have a need or concern. This school is awesome!

I am a parent and think this school needs a lot of work. There have been several write ups in the paper lately and nothing good might I ad. My child is very unhappy here.

My child goes there and she says its fun and awsome. It is a great school

DMS has been a supportive, safe and positive learning experience for our student. Yes, many behavioral problems have been observed by our child in the classroom, but I do not feel this is a teacher or administrative deficiency; if there is a problem with the student population as a whole, it can be largely attributed to the actions of the parents. All parents must be disciplinarians and have daily involvement in their child's activities. Core manners must be taught at home; this will alleviate 90% of classroom disruptions. The teachers at DMS (all grades) have been professional and diligent in their work and have been so appreciative of students who put academia and respect at the top of their list while attending school. Parents must step up and work side by side with the wonderful staff who work so hard daily for their children-no matter what school.

Last modified Dakota Middle School - 31 is a Public school that serves grades 6-8