Central High School - 41 1

Central High School - 41 5

Posted August 26, 2009

Central High School - 41 4

Posted June 01, 2009
I am a college student now, and I feel like Central didn't prepare me in other ways that my peers have come in from other schools. However- Your child who doesn't have a computer class, by time they reach graduation they need at least 1 credit 2 classes of computer studies). I personally took mine junior year. And with all do respect - being in college internet and computer learning are very distant learning tasks. Are you encouraging your child to me distant from teacher student interaction? I thought that the interaction that I got with all the teachers was what made me successful thus far. And as far as sports regarding the other review. Central has very competitive sports. Why would we let anyone play? Doesn't that take the fundamental essence of competitiveness out of sports? I agree Central should implicate intramural sports, for those who want to play.

Central High School - 41 1

Posted April 30, 2009
My child is in tenth and does not have a computer class. NONE of her teachers assign studies that require the use of a computer! This automatically creates a rock in the road to college success, career success and a successful, happy life. These students will be at the bottom of class starting college. I don't understand why a teacher would not assign studies requiring the use of computers. And I am also holding CHS administration responsible for not requiring students to be educated in the most basic and fundimental skill required to even function in the world. It is arrogantly irresponsible.

Central High School - 41 2

Posted April 22, 2009
Central has a fantastic music and theatre program; however it is overlooked and often neglected. Its teachers are average depending on which ones you re comparing. The over population is unbearable, and students are often treated differently depending on who they are, by the security staff. The school doesn't have nearly enough resourses to accomidate its students, causing a difficult work enviroment for everyone. A large portion of the schools money is going to places it doesnt need to be making such departments, for example the music department, suffer. I attend Central, and I believe it has the potential of being a wonderful school. All thats needed now is for the school board and the community to stop putting off our problems, and do something.

Central High School - 41 4

Posted April 17, 2009

Central High School - 41 2

Posted April 12, 2009

Central High School - 41 3

Posted October 16, 2008
i give it an average because the teachers are the best but the students are disrespectful to the teachers and there is no disaplin to those students

Central High School - 41 0

Posted September 24, 2008
I beleive that there are very good teachers at Central. My concern is that there may be way to many children that attend. I also am disapointed in the athletic dept. I feel that everyone who trys out should get a shot.

Central High School - 41 5

Posted August 23, 2008
This is a wonderful school. I have never been to a school that has such an advanced theatre department and so welcoming.

Central High School - 41
433 North 8th, Rapid City, SD  57701
Last modified Central High School - 41 is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central High School - 41 Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top