Rapid City, SD

South Middle School - 36 0

Posted February 18, 2010
Going to south middle school has helped me alot i have met many teachers that i enjoyed having and i like the sports programs we have here. If there was one thing i could change it would have to be the discipline system because we have many repeat offenders at our school, but many of those students have transfered over from problem neighborhoods and areas that are know for drug and gang violence. The cameras at our school have helped alot this year and the teachers have also stepped up the discipline in the classrooms too.

Posted January 13, 2009

Posted December 18, 2008
I go to South and it's great, The teachers are awesome, the choice of activities is pretty high, and my the kids here make it so I can't move away.

South Middle School - 36 4

Posted December 10, 2008
its alright, teachers are great, some bidget cuts from the $6million debt said to flex some things back but hasn't happend yet hopefully never well<-thats a great thing.

Posted October 15, 2008

Posted August 12, 2008
My child goes to south middle school and has had a great year. She has had all A's and says she has great teachers.

South Middle School - 36 0

Posted April 10, 2008
Fundamentalist Christian 'public' school. Next year, we wll be home-schooling our child

South Middle School - 36 2

Posted January 29, 2008

South Middle School - 36 4

Posted March 22, 2007
This is the first year my child has gone to this school. It seems like a safe and healthy environment. The teachers are wonderful about getting back to my about my concerns. The school has a online program that parents can check grades, accounts and attendance from home or work. There are many after school activities and PTA has just started this year.

South Middle School - 36
2 Indiana St, Rapid City, SD  57701
Last modified South Middle School - 36 is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Middle School - 36 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top