Robbinsdale Elementary - 14 1

Posted May 02, 2010

Robbinsdale Elementary - 14 0

Posted October 04, 2009
Robbinsdale school is in an area where the underpriveleged youth attend. It's rooms are small yet the classes are overcrowded.

Robbinsdale Elementary - 14 4

Posted April 19, 2007
I think that Robbinsdale has excellent teachers.Espiacally 3rd and fourth grade teachers.The P.E teacher is also very involved.I think that Robbinsdale is a great school

Robbinsdale Elementary - 14 4

Posted January 30, 2007

Robbinsdale Elementary - 14 1

Posted August 19, 2006
I think that the Robbinsdale Parent is right when she says that the school is not up to par on curriculum, education and parental involvement. What I have seen in the school district myself is a greater interest in policies and procedures than in the children and the parent's involvement in their child's education. I feel her pain and as parents I think it would be helpful if we all started speaking up for ourselves instead of waiting for things to improve in our school district.

Robbinsdale Elementary - 14 3

Posted May 17, 2006
As a Robbinsdale parent, I feel that the school is just adequate. I don't think that the children are taught to the best of their abilities, the staff seems to cater to the lower students. I feel that there is lack of caring on the teachers part, probably due to South Dakota's low pay. They have an excellent Physical Education Teacher who involves the kids in lots of various activities including a great walking club. He is a true assest to the school. There is not a lot of parent involvement in the school, they need to do more to get parents involved. All in all this is just an average elementary school struggling to meet test scores and the No Child Left Behind Guidelines.

Robbinsdale Elementary - 14
424 East Indiana St, Rapid City, SD  57701
Last modified Robbinsdale Elementary - 14 is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robbinsdale Elementary - 14 Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top