Posted October 08, 2013
We absolutely love Meadowbrook! The principal is very involved and sincere with each student. The staff is always courteous. My son has made some great friends and memories all while getting a great education. Thank you to all teachers and faculty!

Posted October 15, 2008
We love Meadowbrook School. The principal is outstanding and sets the perfect tone for the teachers and students. He handles every situation that arises with class and a fair, loving approach. The teachers genuinely care about the success of the students and practice great communication with parents when needed. I feel that my children are safe when I drop them off at Meadowbrook School each day.

Posted May 19, 2008

Posted April 27, 2006
Wonderful! Great teachers, very supportive staff, a firm but caring enviroment for your child. We have been very happy with this school. I volenteer weekly at the school and have been more than please with the great education and loving enviroment that my daughter is receiving in her early years. She loves her teachers and so do I!

Meadowbrook Elementary - 10
3125 West Flormann St, Rapid City, SD  57702
Last modified Meadowbrook Elementary - 10 is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Meadowbrook Elementary - 10 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top