Rapid City, SD

Posted January 10, 2014
My daughter attended West Middle School for 8th grade this year. We moved here from out of state. This school is amazing. Her teachers are some of the most compassionate people I have had the luxury of knowing. The teachers are only as good as the administration, and the administration is awesome. Very supportive, very caring, I cannot say enough about what a positive experience this move has been for my daughter and for our family.

Posted September 12, 2012
We are grandparents of three students who currently attend West Middle School. Our five kids also attended West. We strongly believe that it is one of the best middle school anywhere. Teachers and admin,esp Mr Foley, are top notch, and we are lucky to have them guiding our children. Fun, interested in encouraging kids, offer many activities, disciplne good when necessary, admin staff and teachers alike all seem to know each child as an individual. Attend one of the programs there or an awards ceremony and you will be so impressed with the number of students who are working at or above their capabiliies, all because of encouragement and help from both parents and staff. Thanks to all the teachers there!

West Middle School - 37 2

Posted March 15, 2010
I am not a fan of West Middle School. The teachers do not present an encouraging atmosphere and the administration is severely lacking. Could I do it over again, my children would not go to West - or any other school in Rapid City - they would have been homeschooled through their middle school years.

Posted January 03, 2010
I remember the time when I was at West Middle. The teachers and administration were beyond excellent, and I made friends with nearly every single kid in my grade all three years in a row. I'm a sophomore at Fort Lauderdale High in Florida now, and I still look back to my middle school days. I'll always be a West Wolf for life. Middle school class of 08!

Posted September 25, 2009

Posted July 12, 2009
This year at West Middle School i learned alot and it has great teachers and many programs

Posted March 24, 2009
We had four children attend West Middle School and we felt that they had a great all- around experience there.

West Middle School - 37 0

Posted November 26, 2008
west is a very great school. it has great teachers. and everybody is really nice i love west

Posted August 25, 2008
West is a very good school to be going to. The teachers are excellent in every way, and the principle is terrific. But I can't forget the vice principle! The teachers will answer every question with an educated response, and help your children succeed in and out of school. I'm an 8th grader this year, and sadly I will have to leave West next year.

Posted May 12, 2008

West Middle School - 37
1003 South San Dr, Rapid City, SD  57702
Last modified West Middle School - 37 is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Middle School - 37 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top