1 review of this school

Rapid City Christian School 5

Posted May 07, 2009
I am an alumni of Rapid City Christian. I have wonderful memories of my entire 6 years there. I made some lifelong friends with both the students, teachers, and staff, and I was very well prepared for life outside of high school in both my education and in the problems that life throws at us from time to time. I have fond memories of special school wide functions such as homecoming, the annual all-school retreat, science experiments, sports, and class mission trips. This is a wonderful school that has a great Christian atmosphere!

Rapid City Christian School
23757 Arena Dr, Rapid City, SD  57702
Last modified Rapid City Christian School is a Private school that serves grades 6-12
Rapid City Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top