Rosa Parks Elementary - 15 5

Posted March 24, 2014
I currently have 2 children attending and they love it. They are both in the spanish immersion program and I can't believe how amazing it is. The teachera are great and the principal this year is awesome. Any problems that have come up have been addressed immediately and I love that. From what I can tell the kids are very friendly as well as the parents. My children seem very happy here and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Rosa Parks Elementary - 15 5

Posted July 22, 2013
Rosa Parks is a great school. My daughters both love it. They've made great friends, love their teachers, and are excelling in all of their subjects. Any concerns we've had have been addressed quickly, and I always feel confident that things are well taken care of there. My only concern would be that the principals don't stick around very long, we're on our 3rd one in 4 years.

Rosa Parks Elementary - 15
5701 East Red Oak Dr, Sioux Falls, SD  57710
Last modified Rosa Parks Elementary - 15 is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rosa Parks Elementary - 15 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top