Sioux Falls, SD

Journey Elementary - 05 5

Posted March 09, 2014
This school is exceptional! Dr. Highstreet is an amazing principal who guides the teachers and school with leadership and a smile. My son has only completed kindergarten but I am a very involved parent and seeing the teachers in action proved nothing but to be amazing. The kids are great and the teachers use unorthodox approaches to teach the kids things far earlier than I was taught them in the SF school district. My son is always excited for school and excited to tell me all about what he learned that day when he gets home. I have nothing but the highest praise for this school.

Journey Elementary - 05
6801 South Grange Ave, Sioux Falls, SD  57108
Last modified Journey Elementary - 05 is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Journey Elementary - 05 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top