Bad
Good

I went to Joe Foss and I LOVED it!! I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience with Joe Foss. The teachers are some of the most amazing caring people I have ever met with the exception of one or two..... but for the most part teachers really care for their students and want to see them graduate!!

sense my daughter has been there she was treated with alot of respect if I had to do it again Its a would wonderful school, staff and teachers. and Mr. Yost is great

i agree i love going to school now i swtiched over because i had been in a little bit of trouble during my high school career, and it was biting me in the rear end my supposed senior year. but im a senior already and we're aiming for 7 more credits =]

this is an excellent school.i switched because my regular classes weren't challenging enough and we were being taught the material too slowly to keep my attention. At Joe Foss I can work at my own pace, so i fly through what is easy for me but can take longer if something is difficult.Also,this places more responsibility on the student to show up for class,so students get a feel for what adult life is really like.

Last modified Joe Foss Alternative School - 22 is a Public school that serves grades 6-12