Sioux Falls, SD

Garfield Elementary - 19 5

Posted April 28, 2010
My son is first grader there. His teacher Mrs. Daly is very experienced one and she really DO love the children in her class. She is reporting personally every issue and she is very supportive! I mentioned that my son's classmates like her also. My son is much happier in this school than in the previous one where the teacher was not able to pay personal attention to everyone. I like also the Principal Mrs. N. Dunkan who is doing her best.

Garfield Elementary - 19
2421 West 15th St, Sioux Falls, SD  57104
Last modified Garfield Elementary - 19 is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Garfield Elementary - 19 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top