Bad
Good

Posted September 17, 2009
I am a single parent of 2 girls, one of which attended Hayward Elementary from 3rd through 5th grade; the other whom is currently in 1st grade. My oldest daughter has special needs, and participated in the resource area 50% of her day. I cannot say enough about the compassion, and empathy of the staff at Hayward! From the individual teachers, to the Resource area, the school counselor, as well as the office staff, I have received had nothing less than exceptional and personable service. I was never made to feel that my concerns for my daughters education and well being were any less important to them than they were to myself as a parent. A huge Thank You to the entire staff at Hayward Elementary!

Posted March 12, 2009
I have a special needs daughter in Kindergarten at Hayward. She enjoys school and has a great teacher. The small classes have been helpful for our daughter's development and learning. The administration is responsive to concerns. We have been pleased with this school--it may not have high test scores, but our special education experience has been very positive.

Posted September 16, 2008
I am a teacher at Hayward, and the staff there truley puts students first. They are all so hardworking and dedicated. We have the best students around who love to learn and work hard to reach their goals. I love our little school on the hill!

Posted May 29, 2007
My son has attended Hayward for the last three years. He has trully excelled in his studies and has enjoyed everyday of school. I think a big part of his love for school has been fostered by the wonderful teachers that he has had. They are all patient, caring and supportive of his needs. They are intuitive and show the students how proud they are with every new skill learned. Also, a big kudos goes out to the principle, Mr. Erickson, who sadly is retiring after this year. He will be greatly missed.

Hayward Elementary - 38
400 North Valley View Rd, Sioux Falls, SD  57107
Last modified Hayward Elementary - 38 is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hayward Elementary - 38 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top