Longfellow Elementary - 27 0

Posted August 19, 2009
I love this school, the teacher very friendly and Mrs Sheet is very carring. He know every student name. I was so glad I sent my kids to this school event we live by other school by our house. Thanks to all the teacher at Longfellow.

Longfellow Elementary - 27 5

Posted April 13, 2008

Longfellow Elementary - 27 5

Posted May 16, 2007
Longfellow is a great school, it teaches alot for the understanding of differnt cultures which I think is very very important. As far as parent involvement and teachers being concerned with how parents feel this school is great

Longfellow Elementary - 27
1116 South 4th Ave, Sioux Falls, SD  57105
Last modified Longfellow Elementary - 27 is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Longfellow Elementary - 27 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.