Mark Twain Elementary - 29 5

Posted August 15, 2010
I grew up as a student at Mark Twain, now three of my five kid s go to Mark Twain. We in fact made it a must that when we bought our last house it had to be in the Mark Twain area. Mark Twain still has a group of great teachers and support staff and the parents at the school are great also. Same as I remember as a kid..

Mark Twain Elementary - 29 0

Posted November 11, 2009
I have two kids that have attended Mark Twain for several years as well as having my wife teach at the school for well over a decade. It's a small school with involved parents and an excellent staff. It draws students from the popular McKennan Park area as well as from affluent areas (Prairie Green) in the South part of Sioux Falls.

Mark Twain Elementary - 29
315 West 27th St, Sioux Falls, SD  57105
Last modified Mark Twain Elementary - 29 is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mark Twain Elementary - 29 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top