Sioux Falls, SD
Students enrolled: 1,080

Patrick Henry Middle School - 07 2

Posted April 14, 2012
I attended Patrick Henry over 15 years ago and I'm still processing the bullying I endured there. As an adult, I can't help but be angry at the teachers and administrators who told me or my parents that I needed to learn to deal with it or that "boys will be boys." (I was a girl bullied by boys.) Some teachers were wonderful and made sure my tormentors had no opportunity to bully me in their classes, but ultimately the administration did nothing. I was miserable. I truly hope things have changed now.

Posted December 10, 2009
it's awesome. It has good music, sports and education.

Patrick Henry Middle School - 07

Posted March 26, 2008
I love going to PHMS almost all of the teachers are really nice and all of them try thier hardest to help you understand what you are learning. I just know I will remember this school for the rest of my life. I would deffinatly reccomend this school to anyone who is thinking of going here. I guarentee that you will have some truley amazing expirences and meet some great people here at Patrick Henry. Go Panthers!

Posted November 27, 2007
I went here when I was younger. I'm now 18, but I think it was a great school. It helps prepare kids for high school. I still use most of what I learned there.

Posted October 26, 2007
I like how the teachers are really nice to me. Also I like how they help me if I do not get something. But my favorite part is all of the sports, music, and etc. I get to be part of as a 7th grader here. This is a good school and I think that everybody who comes here and walks out of it will feel that we are proud to be the Patrick Henry Panthers. Teachers, Parents, and even Students show that they like going here and I love going here myself.

Posted June 03, 2007
PHMS and SFSD has been wonderful for our sons; one, a severe autistic(non-verbal) and the other, a regular/honors student. I can only think of a couple of times when everything wasn't exactly as it could/should have been. But, when brought to the teacher, administrator, or principal's attention, everything was corrected. The CARING about our children's education, well-being, and lives on and off campus only endears us to this community all the more. Middle school are usually places where the 'rough growing years' play out. PHMS has done a fantastic job at practically eliminating that. Good speech/asst.tech/and O.T. personnel/programs; they go the extra mile, explain details clearly, make themselves available whenever we have questions. Really proud of how great our non-verbal son was treated and spoken to by students and staff this year. The Extra Curricular programs including ALL students is fantastic!

Patrick Henry Middle School - 07
2200 South 5th Ave, Sioux Falls, SD  57105
Last modified Patrick Henry Middle School - 07 is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Patrick Henry Middle School - 07 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top