Patrick Henry Middle School - 07 2

Posted April 14, 2012
I attended Patrick Henry over 15 years ago and I'm still processing the bullying I endured there. As an adult, I can't help but be angry at the teachers and administrators who told me or my parents that I needed to learn to deal with it or that "boys will be boys." (I was a girl bullied by boys.) Some teachers were wonderful and made sure my tormentors had no opportunity to bully me in their classes, but ultimately the administration did nothing. I was miserable. I truly hope things have changed now.

Posted December 10, 2009
it's awesome. It has good music, sports and education.

Patrick Henry Middle School - 07 1

Posted February 20, 2009

Posted September 29, 2008

Posted July 11, 2008

Patrick Henry Middle School - 07 0

Posted March 26, 2008
I love going to PHMS almost all of the teachers are really nice and all of them try thier hardest to help you understand what you are learning. I just know I will remember this school for the rest of my life. I would deffinatly reccomend this school to anyone who is thinking of going here. I guarentee that you will have some truley amazing expirences and meet some great people here at Patrick Henry. Go Panthers!

Patrick Henry Middle School - 07 1

Posted January 07, 2008

Posted November 27, 2007
I went here when I was younger. I'm now 18, but I think it was a great school. It helps prepare kids for high school. I still use most of what I learned there.

Patrick Henry Middle School - 07 4

Posted November 19, 2007

Posted October 26, 2007
I like how the teachers are really nice to me. Also I like how they help me if I do not get something. But my favorite part is all of the sports, music, and etc. I get to be part of as a 7th grader here. This is a good school and I think that everybody who comes here and walks out of it will feel that we are proud to be the Patrick Henry Panthers. Teachers, Parents, and even Students show that they like going here and I love going here myself.

Patrick Henry Middle School - 07
2200 South 5th Ave, Sioux Falls, SD  57105
Last modified Patrick Henry Middle School - 07 is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Patrick Henry Middle School - 07 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top