Bad
Good

Roosevelt High School - 03 4

Posted April 20, 2011
I went to roosevelt acouple of years ago, i think that it is a great school there are alot of choices of classes you can choose from.

Roosevelt High School - 03 4

Posted May 02, 2009
my daughter goes there, the only problem we have is the detention list for everything. And some of the teachers are rude

Roosevelt High School - 03 5

Posted October 23, 2007
I didnt do well in school but with the extra help they give I graduated on time and now I am a college student. I am going to two separate colleges in my life and I plan to send my kids there when the time comes!

Roosevelt High School - 03 5

Posted June 03, 2007
Having four children, a job that moved us from several U.S. states over almost 20 years(west, eastcoast, south and now here), and first hand knowledge of many high schools qualifies us to say that roosevelt (sioux falls) is superior. From academics, honors and ap courses, athletics, student pride, teacher and parent involvement, symphony orchestra, theater, and community involvement, our younger son(s) will be well-rounded, properly educated, college bound, and much better prepared to take on adulthood than could have been supplied by most other public and some private high schools we know of!

Roosevelt High School - 03
6600 West 41st St, Sioux Falls, SD  57106
Last modified Roosevelt High School - 03 is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.